Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ricardo erazo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 08:14 AM
    Cd slot won't open
    I have a Samsung 5 disc cd player, and the cd slot won't open. Anyone know why this could be? I opened it up but couldn't figure out a way to get the parts out to check them, any ideas are welcome.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2007, 06:37 AM
    Many times it is a little belt, on the load/unload motor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Filter slot bar broke off [ 1 Answers ]

I use 20x20x20 filters for my heating system. One side of the metal bars(slots) that hold the filter just fell off. How do I re-attach it? Appreciate anyone who knows.

Monitor: NO Signal, When connected to MotherBoard slot [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I am using P4, 2.8 Ghz, 40gb, 512 mb, MSI Turbo cache VGA card (PCI Slot). It has been working fine since a year and a half but yesterday when I plugged new monitor in with my PC, it said NO SIGNAL. I replaced the monitor with old one (which was previously working fine) it also said...

I want to know about pci slot prob [ 3 Answers ]

I have a computer every thing was working fine in it.. (p I've 1.7 mhz) After some day when I added a new sound card its not detceting it But I checked the sound card in another system with same mother board and configaration it works fine But in my PC it doesn't detes in any of the pci slots,...

Pci slot & video card [ 5 Answers ]

I have received a new video card - Gforce fX 5200. It is a PCI version. Looking at the unopened box I found NO requirements. After opening it and reading the users guide I find: "If you have a PCI CARD, you will insert it into an available white PCI 2.1 or above compliant slot." My computer...

1 Ram slot on motherboard and it is empty! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there and thanks in advance for any help you can give. I have a generic built computer. Recently in trying to upgrade it I discovered some things, this mother board has on board everything! Sound, enet, video, usb, and apparently RAM. I want to upgrade my RAM. In the system properties it...

View more questions Search