Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3573sharon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 06:41 AM
    Could I be pregnant?
    I have been trying to get pregnant for a few months now. Last months period arrived as normal but this month I have had unprotected sex 3 times during my fertile time and my period was due yesterday but hasn't come - could I be pregnant? I know I could be jumping the gun a bit but I can usually time my period down to the hour!
    :D
    linds03 Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 06:55 AM
    It's always a possibility. I would wait a week or so and then take a HPT. Best of luck to you! That would be exciting!
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Nov 21, 2007, 08:22 AM
    I will keep my fingers crossed for you. I took a hpt test after I was just one day late and it came out positive. You can always take the test but don't get your heart broken if it is negative. Sometimes it takes awhile for the hcg to build up in your body so that it reads positive on a hpt. Good luck!
    3573sharon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 08:48 AM
    Thanks girls. I'm excited but I didn't want to take a test in case it was a bit early yet.

Fingers crossed though!

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Almost 15 and need to know if I'm pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay... So I'm almost 15... and I need to know if I'm pregnant? I haven't got my period when I was subpost to and I didn't use protection one time I had sex and that was almost a month ago!. I have been eating a lot more then I use to eat and people think my belly is getting bigger... from...

Pregnant at 59? [ 5 Answers ]

A woman went to the doctor's office, where she was seen by a young, New doctor. After about 4 minutes in the examination room, the doctor told her she Was pregnant. She burst out, screaming as she ran down the hall. An older doctor stopped her and asked what the problem was, and she ...

What do you think. Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

So, My last period was march 22nd. I had pneumonia in April and have been stressed (mostly about if I'm pregnant or not, work, illness etc etc)... The possible date of conception was April 5th but we were using a condom and he also withdrew. I have taken multiple hpts all negative (including one...

View more questions Search