Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buttcrack Posts: 7, Reputation: 1
    -

Nov 21, 2007, 01:10 AM
    Do I have a mental illness?
    Ok I'm 13 and know that there has to be something wrong with me cause I'm obsessed with girls and their parts and I masturbate about 6 times a week.. . Now that I have that off my chest, I need to know is this some kind of stage or am I just a sick and twisted person? Is this normal? Am I strange? I'm serious man.. .
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2007, 01:20 AM
    No. What you are doing is quite normal for a boy your age. Most normal human beings, once they reach the onset of puberty, explore their bodies and want to do with the sex with whom they are attracted that which comes normally in the course of growing as a human. If you were to act out to someone else physically with the urges you have at your age, then yes, that would be a problem.

Have you spoken with your mom or dad or maybe even a school counselor about what you are thinking and feeling?
    buttcrack Posts: 7, Reputation: 1
    -

Nov 21, 2007, 01:38 AM
    Pfffffft no. parents don't really give me advice other than obvious things. I don't even know any student counselors nor would I want to talk to any. At least on this website I can get advice, while remaining anonymous.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2007, 01:41 AM
    So, what would you like to know? Is what you are doing causing a problem for you outside of where you do it? I am a guy, by the way.
    MandyLou36 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 03:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by buttcrack
    Ok im 13 and know that there has to be something wrong with me cause im obsessed with girls and their parts and i masturbate about 6 times a week. . . now that i have that off my chest, i need to know is this some kind of stage or am i just a sick and twisted person? is this normal? am i strange? im serious man. . .
    Ha ha, well you sound like a normal boy just hitting puberty to me... but don't let it interfere with your everyday life. Don't try to get a girlfriend to treat her like she's just something to sleep with, because she is not there for sex. She's there with you to be a companion. It's okay if when you are older you want to have sex, but I think for right now you should just self serve and wait for something special.
    wisethinking Posts: 35, Reputation: -2

Nov 22, 2007, 05:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by buttcrack
    Ok im 13 and know that there has to be something wrong with me cause im obsessed with girls and their parts and i masturbate about 6 times a week. . . now that i have that off my chest, i need to know is this some kind of stage or am i just a sick and twisted person? is this normal? am i strange? im serious man. . .
    If you didn't do those types of things something would be wrong with you. You are quite normal.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2007, 06:06 PM
    Serious illness, it is called growing up. So what you have to do is wait about 4 or 5 more years and it will get all better.
    thematrix12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2007, 01:26 PM
    Hi mate. I'm 13 too and I must say, I feel excatly the same way! I have a girlfriend and I feel like I want to shag her all the time when I'm with her. And my penis always stands to attention. Don't worry about it mate, it happenes to everyone

Good luck :)
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Nov 26, 2007, 11:31 AM
    its natural to be mastubating at your age (its some why to exersics LOL!) Plus beening obsessed with girls is fine as well but u don't randomly go up to them say things then walk away they'll think your weird
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

May 19, 2008, 10:31 PM
    Trust me normal! See like a thousand years ago people needed to survive and reproduce, so your instinc tells you you need to reproduce sooooooooo, your brain turns to hinky city, but don't worry about it and now that its over its OK, hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mental illness [ 12 Answers ]

Are there any government programs that will train the mentally ill for employment? Thanks, L.E.

Mental illness vs physical illness [ 6 Answers ]

I need advise on what to do about my older sister. She is 57 years old and has spent most of her adult life in and out of hospitals. Although she does have some real medical problems she constantly complains about her health. She is fairly dependent on pain medications although she denies...

Addiction or Mental Illness [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I have a sister that has hit rock bottom. I do not know how to help her. I am not sure if she is depressed or having withdrawals from a diet pill (Didrex), she doesn't take them to loose weight, she takes them for the high. She has been taking them for about four years and her tolerance...

Do I have mental illness [ 6 Answers ]

Do I have mental illness?I can't control my anger always.. I easily get mad and want to turned something to a big fight always.. How do I deal with my anger management problem?is there any medication for this?

Not guilty by reason of mental illness [ 4 Answers ]

If a person has 6 felonies because of his charge of either guilty my mental illness or not guilty by mental illness and has probation until 2017, is there a chance, with good behavior, of getting early off on this? Anyone know? Also, can the probation be transferred to another state? Anyone hear of...

View more questions Search