Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    busybmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 11:16 PM
    Weird bugs in couch
    We got new couches and were in the process of throwing out our old ones when these little beetle bugs were crawling out. I lookes at the bed bug pictures and it does not look like that. They look like little baby pill bugs. They are a light color cream. I would love to know what they are!
    gnahcd Posts: 215, Reputation: 39

Nov 21, 2007, 12:14 AM
    Ehhh?? When people call my office with these kind of vague descriptions, I often tease them to hold the bug closer to the phone. Nevertheless I will venture to guess... Are they hairy? Did the bugs look like this? These are the larvae of carpet beetles, the type of bug I might expect to come out of an old couch. But I would not expect them to come out of a new couch. Post a picture of your bug, if you can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Couch bugs? [ 9 Answers ]

When I sit on my couch I feel like I am being bit by tiny bugs....not bed bugs.... i will feel it on my skin, but there is nothing there. What can it be and how do i get rid of it?:eek:

Couch bugs? [ 4 Answers ]

Last week I found about 20 bumps/ insect bites on my body after falling asleep on the couch for 4 hours. :mad: I thought it might be my bed because I didn't notice them until the following morning. Although when I slept on the couch again without a pillow (my face on the couch) I had 6 bites on my...

Couch Bugs [ 1 Answers ]

When we first moved into the apartment complex I noticed something crawling on my body when I'd sit on my loveseat from time to time. Then we moved around the corner into a basement apartment. Now I notice something on my body just about all of the time when in the TV room or living room while...

Couch bugs [ 2 Answers ]

I've spotted a red like bug with no head, and tiny little legs, it was similar to lady bug but had no spots or wigs to follow, but when I killed it it seemed to have a larger amount of blood come out of it's body. What can this bug be?!

Bugs in the couch [ 6 Answers ]

:o Hello, Recently I have found an infestation of bugs that I can not identify. They are living in my couch. They are brown or dark brown kind of reddish brown for some. They look like giant mites or a cross between a flea, a tick and a those spiders with huge abdomans and all...

View more questions Search