Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emcdancergirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 07:54 PM
    How do I find what my sister will look like in 14 years?
    My parents bore a child in 1990, and she died a month later. All we have is a few pictures of her. So for this Christmas I am trying to find a compony that can take her picture and show us how she would have most likely looked like at age 1-as old as they can get. Can you refer me to a compony that can something in this like this?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2007, 09:55 PM
    I apologize that no one has given you any responses so far!

There are a number of programs, etc. mentioned, with links to them on the following site that might be helpful to you.

Facial Compositing Software and Forensic Graphics
    alexie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 01:26 PM
    This may sound weird, but in disneyland, they have this computer in the spinning computer place. If you take the picture there and have it scan it, it might work

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My sister-in-law and her live in boyfriend of 5 years have never had sex! [ 4 Answers ]

My sister-in-law recently came to me for advice. I really didn't know what to tell her. She told me that she has never had sex with her boyfriend of 5 years. They have lived together and slept in the same bed for the last 4 years. She said that she had tried to encourage sex, but he always says...

How can I find my sister? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello . My sister, born June 1956, disappeared on sept 1956. I'm looking for help Find her. She might live in usa. What tools do I have to search / find her? Thanks David

How can I find out if my sister is half... or full? [ 9 Answers ]

I met my 15 year old sister recently and many people say she looks like me a lot. I always knew she was my moms kid but never thought she was my dads. They where divorced long ago but not before she could have been concived. I know there are tests that can be taking but is their one that can be...

View more questions Search