Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Texonic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2005, 09:04 AM
    College funds
    Hello,
    I have a 1 year old daughter and would like to start some kind of college fund for her but have no clue what would be the best program out there. Please advice which fund would be best and save money on Taxes.

Thanks,
    Joe
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Nov 30, 2005, 11:36 AM
    Joe:

Go to www.clarkhoward.com and review his 529 Plan Honor Roll.

Clark Howard is an Atlanta-based comsumer advocate who offers good, common sense advice. He has a particularly good understanding of how 529 plans work. You will find his website enlightening.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Excelsior College a real college? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, if someone can please help me and let me know if Excelsior College's distance learning program is legally accredited, I would appreciate it very much. I would like to get a BS degree in Computer Information System through distance learning. I found that Excelsior College is perfect for this,...

College guy suddenly confusing college girl [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the deal: I entered college midyear. During my first week, I met this incredibly nice & cute guy. We hit it off. We spent hours just talking in his room. He drove me to the bookstore to get my books. We went out for fast food a couple times. Things got complicated when he decided to...

Leaving funds in US account [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I will be moving to the US from the UK on an H1-B visa for a job that lasts 3 years. At the end of that period, I expect to have saved a sum of money in a US bank account. My question is this: Am I allowed to keep a bank account open in the US under my name when I leave permanently and,...

Mutual funds [ 2 Answers ]

Should I get out of my mutual funds now or wait?

View more questions Search