Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123Tasha123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 05:10 PM
    Equation solving
    Hello, I need to solve 3x^2-4=0 and express the answer in simlest radical form, how do I do this?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2007, 05:20 PM
    Get x^2 by itself on one side of the equal sign and take the square root of both sides.

Care to try?
    jasondelee Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2012, 12:02 AM
    x^2=4/3 or,x=+or -(4/3)^(1/2)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Equation solving? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a test tomorrow in my algebra class and I need to pass this test in order to pass that class. I get most of it but I'm really worried because I don't understand how to solve the equations. For example this is what the equations look like: 7(x-3) = 7(4x+5) can...

Formula Solving for Chem equation of Heat [ 2 Answers ]

I have the equation q=mcdeltat How do I solve for m or c or deltat? Anyone remember that process?

Solving for Po [ 3 Answers ]

Company T will pay a dividend of $1.50 per share in the next 12 months (D1). The required rate of return (Ke) is 10% and the constant growth rate is 5 percent. Is the correct formula and have I plugged everything in correctly? Po = D1/Ke - g = 1.50/10% - 5% = 30

Word equation as chemical equation and balance [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with these. I don't get it.:confused: Aluminum bromide + chlorine yield aluminum chloride +bromine Potassium chlorate when heated yields potassium chloride + oxygen gas Hydrogen +nitrogen monoxide yield water + nitrogen

Solving for m and b [ 5 Answers ]

How would you break down these equations to solve for m and b? 9=-3m+b 4=-m+b Thank you.

View more questions Search