Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DogLover62 Posts: 34, Reputation: -1

Nov 20, 2007, 04:36 PM
    Explain Crating To Me,How To Do It And What Does It Do?
    Hi.

I want my dog to sleep inside during night. So I'm thinking of crating it. I'm just not sure how or what it does, I'm just really confused about the crating thing. Like does it keep the dog from messing in the house at night. Like I'm going to set my alarm at around 4:00 am so I can take her out. And then in the morning again at about 6:30 am. But I just want to be sure what crating is. What does it look like? Where Do I get it? Can you build it? Please help me? Fast. Thank you so much.

DogLover62:confused:
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2007, 05:33 PM
    You can get a good start on crates reading through the sticky starting at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/i...tml#post251802
    There are more details in the section on housebreaking. Most places that sell dog supplies have crates. I guess you could make one out of expaned metal, but the material might cost as much as a crate. Wood won't do, it splinters when chewed.
    DogLover62 Posts: 34, Reputation: -1

Nov 20, 2007, 05:55 PM
    Ok, Thank You LabMan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

De-crating our dog [ 1 Answers ]

We have crated our 4-year old dog since she was a puppy during our work day. We have tried many times over the years to "house-break" her as we truly hate having her in a crate all day. She is such a great dog all the time except when we leave her for the day uncrated. She tears up curtains,...

Daschund crating [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any recommendations on crates specifically for daschund puppies?

Crating two dacshunds together [ 1 Answers ]

My two dacshunds have had the run of the house with a doggy-door to a fenced backyard since we moved into this house 3 years ago. Unfortunately, they have progressively gotten worse about peeing on the floor, and I think it is time to start crating them while I am gone. My question is whether I...

Explain how to do this one [ 1 Answers ]

please explain how to do this one it says to simplify by adding like terms 2x^2 y+3yx^2+x^2 y-x^2 y-4x^2 y^2

View more questions Search