Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momekool Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2005, 08:26 AM
    Imprinting from condensation
    I need to know how to get an imprint off of a drawing done in condensation on a glass tank. I know this sounds VERY strange, but u guys are use to that, right? I have a snake that draws pictures and I would like to imprint them and save them, maybe even sell them-you know-call it 'Snake Art,' or something. :) Isn't there a way I could do that?

Thank you,
    Stephanie

P.S.
    If this crazy idea works out, I promise to give you full credit for any help you provide in our story, lol! :D
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2005, 08:43 AM
    Sounds cool.

Can you still make out the images when the condensation has dried?

I wonder if experimenting with a digital camera would be a worthwhile start.
    NoNameMaddox Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2006, 12:12 PM
    You could lift the prints with some latent print lifters. Not sure if you know what they are, but they are the plastic things that you peel open and the print will stick to the clear flap of it and then you press the flaps and it closes.

Another idea would be to use some dusting power, a dusting brush, and then lift it with the print lifting paper and tape. If you do that, then you have an easy clean up so your snake doesn't have to have that powder all of it. From experience, practice with the dusting powder first. You need sooo very little powder and once you get that down, the dusting is actually easy.

Best of luck to you. Hope anything I said helped or gave you any ideas. If you need more input on it or have questions about anything I said, don't hesitate to ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AC duct condensation [ 3 Answers ]

Air conditioning ducts to 2nd floor run between ceiling joist of 1st floor. Have developed water stains on ceiling.These stains are the result of Condensation forming on the ducts and leaking through the ceiling dry Wall. What needs to be done to stop this from happening....

Condensation [ 1 Answers ]

Why there is a lot of condensation on my duct in my basement is due to low air flow or too much air flow? What can I do to solve this problem?

Condensation on one duct [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks in advance for your replies. We just put a new central A/C system (complete) as a replacement for a leaking unit. One unfortunate result was heavy condensation along one duct route that created lots of moisture in a closet and ceiling when it was very humid outside. The dealer...

Condensation on roof [ 3 Answers ]

I just purchased a cape style home in August from my family built by my grandfarther. Well When I had it inspected, we had mold. So I ripped off the roof and put a new one on, (no Mold). Well, last week I notice water stains on my first floor ceiling and window frames. I did some research and I...

Bathroom condensation [ 1 Answers ]

I am not sure what is happening in my bathroom. Please help me figure this out. After taking a warm shower we notice that there was drips of water coming from the cielings exhaust fan. Upon further inspection (removing the cover,removing the insulation from the attic where the fan is,noticing for...

View more questions Search