Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    musiclovelife95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 03:33 PM
    Animal Crossing Wild World: Money
    Hey! What is like the easiest and fastest way to earn bells?
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Nov 20, 2007, 09:32 PM
    I would say the best way to make money is to fish and look for fossils. First of all when you catch a new fish donate it to the museum, it makes the probability of finding it again a little higher. I would go to the beach and fish for Red Snappers (3,000 bells) and Barred Knifejaws (5.000 bells), throwback the Sea Basses. If your not competing with your roommate on how many things you can donate to the museum, sell fossils. Skulls are worth the most, usually over 10,00 bells. Alternatively, if you don't like the special event furniture you can sell them for decent amounts of bells.
    abbisnews Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 01:57 PM
    Take a day to shake fruit trees and sell fruit. Also, pick up shells off the beaches (coconuts are worth big $).:D
    phycocrazz Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2010, 07:51 AM

Go And Put some money in the bank... and then go forward a couple years.. you have money! (This does have weed problems when you bo back though =/)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crossing electrical with television [ 1 Answers ]

I've been told that you shouldn't run an electrical circuit next to A/V wiring or network wiring because of interference. Does this only mean they shouldn't run side by side, or does it also mean they can't cross paths at all? If so, how do you solve this when running both the electrical and A/V...

Time Of Crossing [ 1 Answers ]

A stone is dropped from the top of tower 50 meter high. Simultaneously another stone is thrown upwards with a speed of 20 meter/second. Calculate the time at which both the stone cross each other.

Animal Crossing Wild World DS [ 22 Answers ]

How do you catch fish? Every time I press A it goes away. ITs hard to tell since it doesn't vibrate or something. Help? And what are some good games for DS?

Crossing delancey [ 4 Answers ]

One of my favorite movies of all time is Crossing Delancey, It was made in 1988, and Stared Amy Irving as the shrinking violet. The film touched me in the sense I was going through the same issues Amy was going through,I watched it about at least a hundred times. I would always go to the video...

Wild Animal question [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently told that wild animals go through the same diseases as humans. I was under the impression that domesticated animals are more likely to carry some of the diseases because they are taken away from that natural lifestyles. Which one is correct?

View more questions Search