Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chinook Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 01:57 PM
    I need implied nudity photos
    I am looking for someone to take implied nudity photos of myself. I have a couple delicate tattoos and I would like some black and white photos for my bedroom walls. I am located in the Tacoma, WA area... if anyone knows anyone please let me know!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 20, 2007, 02:02 PM
    I would check the yellow pages for photographers... and also post an ad on Craig's List, you will surely get a response! Good luck!
    alextoon888 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chinook
    I am looking for someone to take implied nudity photos of myself. I have a couple delicate tattoos and i would like some black and white photos for my bedroom walls. I am located in the Tacoma, WA area.... if anyone knows anyone please let me know!
    Chinook,

Choose someone who has a decent portfolio - with website preferably so you can see their work. Also note that you can take normal pictures and ask him to re-work with Photo shop or similar. This will save on expensive setups & lighting.

Also there are a lot of photographers out there who are looking for models some of whom will pay for your time.

See if they have done any large prints previously - essential for what you are looking for.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2007, 02:56 PM
    You could check with art schools. Often photography students are looking for the chance to have a more complete portfolio. Do as Alextoon said and make sure they have a good portfolio that does include photos of people.
    lschoeggl Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Dec 14, 2007, 08:22 AM
    Chinook, our studio is based in Tacoma. We only do on-location portraiture so we would come to your home. You can check out our portfolio at Wallflower Photography • Wedding Photojournalism, Portraits, Fine Art • Tacoma Seattle Olympia. Most everyone you see there is clothed, but there are some partial nudes in the maternity section (from the home page, click on the Portrait button).
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 14, 2007, 08:52 AM
    I would also do a search for boudoir photographers. You should find websites listing local photogs who will do tasteful photos.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nudity and physical [ 4 Answers ]

I had a physical about a month ago by a new doctor. The nurse came in first and said to take everything off and to but the gown on and left. When the doctor came in he asked me a few standard questions in the beginning. Right before he started the exam he asked me to remove the gown. I was a bit in...

My Daughter loves nudity and its freaking me out. [ 26 Answers ]

My little girl is obsessed with nudity. Obsessed, I try to change and keep her with me and she peeks at every chance. She tells people her daddy has a big"well you know." I will ask her to take off her clothes for bath time and she will counter it with " take off your clothes Daddy"I have talked...

Implied warranty of habitability [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently rented a home in Cape Coral with my boyfriend. My lease started on the 1st of July through Remax. While living there for 3 days I have experienced that something was wrong with the plumbing system. All the fecal material came up in the toilets, showers, even in the sinks. The...

View more questions Search