Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bfna7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 01:57 PM
    Need name of 1981 toy
    I have a two toys one is a mermaid with green tail and wears a white coat with a
    Hood. She is about two inches tall and the other one is a mermaid bird. It is blue
    And has mermaid tail and a beak. On the back of them says CPG 1981. I think these
    Were bathtub toys. Please help this is driving me crazy!!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 20, 2007, 02:14 PM
    I don't know of the toys that you mentioned. But have you tried googling them? Perhaps typing in keywords like "white coat mermaid" or "mermaid bath toy". Things like that..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1981 GMC pick-up won't start, already replaced starter [ 3 Answers ]

My 1981 GMC pick-up won't turn over, even after the starter was replaced. I will be buying a new battery on Monday but I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on what else it might be?

1981 Chevy Camaro [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Anyone know great color scheme to paint 81 camaro z28? I'm about to get it painted and would like ideas.

What is the name of that toy! [ 1 Answers ]

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me find out the name of this toy. All I know is that it is a 1996 Trendmasters Inc. toy. I have two of them. They both are sparkley castles about 10 inches tall. The first one is mostly pink with a bit of green and blue on it. It has a few towers...

View more questions Search