Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mw1980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 01:47 PM
    1st time contact user, now headaches.
    I am 27 years old and have had contacts for a month. 2 week lenses, same prescription strength in both eyes. Behind a computer all day, and I get constant headaches. Also I have noticed if I bend down to tie my show with my contacts in I get a splitting headache almost instantly. I plan to go back this weekend to the same place I got my contacts and get a exam to check if anything has changed.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    Mike
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 20, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Sounds like you need to take breaks while you are at the computer...

I don't think that the contacts have anything to do with bending down.

Definitely discuss these things with your Optometrist when you go back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under $5000. 2nd time. But 1st time since 18th [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, So basically the story goes like this: In April of 2006, I was arrested for theft under $5000 for car prowling in a neighborhood and some alleyways. I was 17 at the time. We got caught with $1500 worth of golf clubs in the back of my dads car. Needless to say, my dad was pissed....

Headaches due to contact lenses [ 11 Answers ]

I've had really bad headaches for the past 2 months. I tried everything to ease the tension but couldn't find the root of the problem. Finally I realized that I've been wearing my contacts 7 days a week for more than 10 hours a day. So, I've cut back on wearing contacts. I take them off as soon...

1st time buyer [ 2 Answers ]

I & my boyfriend are about to buy our 1st house together & as I'm out of work at the moment he is securing the mortgage, can anyone tell me what paper work I have to have my name on to make sure the house is in both our names ? I just want to keep myself right. Thanks:)

1st months of no contact - terrible but you CAN do that! [ 11 Answers ]

So it's been a months of no contact... Kind of update here Ok, good news for freshmen) - pain really lessens with time. Mind is becoming much clearer and you can see from this point that 1. it's basically over 2. it's over for a reason 3. anything you do or think won't reverse things - it's...

Credit cards: leaving a small balance for 1st time user [ 17 Answers ]

I have been told that it is wise for a first time user (college student) to leave a small balance on your credit card to build credit. For instance, I have a $1000.00 limit on a credit card; haven't come close to maxing it out; at most maybe $500.00 at one time. I have paid $450.00 (leaving a...

View more questions Search