Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smallblonde9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 05:24 PM
    Try to get pregnant it has been 5months now
    I am a mother of a 5 year old boy. Me and my boyfriend have been trying for 5 months now and it has been no luck. I do have a fibroid in my uterus but it the size of a pea. I am wondering would that be stopping from me to get pregnant again. Or is it that me and my partner just been trying to hard and just no luck?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 19, 2007, 05:26 PM
    You may be trying too hard. It takes most couples up to a year of actively trying to get pregnant. This is one reason doctors, before starting fertility treatments, tell their patients to relax and take a vacation.

If you are trying every night, you are trying too hard.

Do you know your ovulation schedule?
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Nov 19, 2007, 10:28 PM
    Are you nursing your 5 month old? I have heard that can sometimes hinder (but not effectively prevent) pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

I think I am pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Oh here is my question, I have taken a totall of 4 pregnancy test and two came out positve and two negatetive, I am having the symptoms but could it still be possible that its wrong the fact it comes out negative

Can you get pregnant this way? [ 9 Answers ]

Hiya. My friend whom I've very concerned for wants to get pregnant, and she takes the sperm out of the condom of her encounters... and she puts it in her vagina with like a little eye dropper or medicine thingy.. anyway is it even possible to get pregnant that way. I mean sometimes she does it...

Could I be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I had a miscarrage last month and before I knew I was pregnant I was having like sharp pain in my sides breast and stomach and it felt like fishes was swimming in my stomach. Now I'm having all the same symptoms. We really want a baby wehad no problem getting pregnant last time. We been having sex...

View more questions Search