Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilblondie5656 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 03:59 PM
    Vaginal Bumps?
    Ok I have found at least 8 or 9 small bumps around my vaginal area and my first reaction is to wonder if I have some sort of herpes. However I looked up herpes symptoms online and I don't have many of them none of the bumps hurt, they are skin colored not red or pink, they don't itch, it doesn't hurt to urinate, and they also say that when you first expirience them you become very sick. However they have spread all over and have been there for at least a couple months because in the beginnning I thought they were simply razor burn. I have a appointment to be checked in a week but just to keep my sane until then will you tell me if there are any possibilites of it being other things.
    Str8cntryboy Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Nov 19, 2007, 04:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilblondie5656
    Ok I have found at least 8 or 9 small bumps around my vaginal area and my first reaction is to wonder if I have some sort of herpes. However I looked up herpes symptoms online and I don't have many of them none of the bumps hurt, they are skin colored not red or pink, they don't itch, it doesnt hurt to urinate, and they also say that when you first expirience them you become very sick. However they have spread all over and have been there for at least a couple months because in the beginnning I thought they were simply razor burn. I have a appointment to be checked in a week but just to keep my sane until then will you tell me if there are any possibilites of it being other things.
    If you deal with small children you might have contracted them for the children. Have you ever seen the little bumps on a child's neck. If you are around children or around someone that deals with them you can contract these bumps. It is from not washing your hands like you should. I know this because I dated a girl that worked in a day care and I got these bumps, in my genital area. The Doctor said it is from her not washing her hands and touching me and then me going to the restroom. It is a form of harpies, if it is in fact these bumps.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 19, 2007, 04:13 PM
    It's really hard to say without an exam. But I will tell you that not everyone experiences all of the symptoms you see on the internet. Symptoms are different for a lot of people.

Keep your appointment, you definitely need to get checked out.
    Glimmer Posts: 34, Reputation: 0

Nov 19, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Get it checked it could be HPV... Look it up sweetie
    Expert

Nov 19, 2007, 04:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmer
    Look it up sweetie
    Please read the OP again. She did look it up.

Nov 19, 2007, 05:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Please read the OP again. She did look it up.

HPV is different she is talking about HIV
    Expert

Nov 19, 2007, 05:57 PM
    I looked up herpes symptoms online
    Am I missing something? Herpes is not HIV.

**EDIT** I did not see anything about HIV anywhere.

Nov 19, 2007, 06:29 PM
    Am I missing something? Herpes is not HIV.

**EDIT** I did not see anything about HIV anywhere.
    I know... my sister has HPV and what she has is exactly what I'm reading.

Nov 19, 2007, 06:34 PM
    Comment on J_9's post
    Just was not. We are not here to shut people up you know!
    Expert

Nov 19, 2007, 06:38 PM
    Glimmer : just was not. We are not here to shut people up you know!
    What?

We can't read into what is not typed here. She never said anything about HIV that I noticed. All I asked is if I missed something. I'm not here to argue, if you can show me what I missed I will correct myself.

Nov 19, 2007, 06:44 PM
    What?

We can't read into what is not typed here. She never said anything about HIV that I noticed. All I asked is if I missed something. I'm not here to argue, if you can show me what I missed I will correct myself.

NO I'm not either sweetie.. I understood it wrong. We are here to help and I just thought it could be a sign of HPV because my sister is going through that
    Expert

Nov 19, 2007, 06:55 PM
    Yes, it most certainly can be a sign of HPV, no doubt about it, but you said HIV, there is a MAJOR difference. You were the only one who brought up HIV.

Nov 19, 2007, 06:59 PM
    Yea my bad... I know
    Expert

Nov 19, 2007, 07:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmer
    yea my bad... i know
    LOL, we all make bads, I've made plenty myself, just watch you use of the rating system please.
    hanklover Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 05:43 PM
    Yeah I have something like that too please tell me what your doctor says about it!!
    lil bit Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Mar 31, 2008, 10:11 PM
    Ok I have found at least 8 or 9 small bumps around my vaginal area and my first reaction is to wonder if I have some sort of herpes. However I looked up herpes symptoms online and I don't have many of them none of the bumps hurt, they are skin colored not red or pink, they don't itch, it doesnt hurt to urinate, and they also say that when you first expirience them you become very sick. However they have spread all over and have been there for at least a couple months because in the beginnning I thought they were simply razor burn. I have a appointment to be checked in a week but just to keep my sane until then will you tell me if there are any possibilites of it being other things.
    Yea I read on herpes that if it last more than 10-14 days it's a big possibility that it is not herpes... don't trip think positive

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal bumps [ 15 Answers ]

:confused: I have some vaginal bumps that I noticed the other day. They are spread throughout the vaginal area, none inside that I know of. They do itch somewhat, but I think that is because they are irritated. I am sexually active and didn't notice them till after intercourse one night with my...

Vaginal bumps [ 4 Answers ]

I been having one bump on the out side of my vagina and it hurts for me to touch it but its only that one and it just keeps coming and going I have just have a pap smar 6 months ago and one year before that and all is normal what can this be? :confused:

Vaginal bumps [ 2 Answers ]

Over the past week I have notice a small bump on the outside lip of my vagina. It doesn't hurt but has gotten larger. It almost looks like a deposit of some kind of build up. It is the same color as my skin. I thought it could be a pimple but whem I squeeze there is nothing or no way for anything...

Vaginal bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I had intercourse with my husband recently, and at the time I was very dry and a little irritated because I was also pms. The next morning I awoke with a small bump on the lip of my vagina. This happened once before but it did go away on its own. In the very same spot. It has been four days now and...

View more questions Search