Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aorji Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 03:44 PM
    One pound store suppliers
    Hello,

I am interested in one pound store business, please how and where can I get suppliers for this business.

Thanks

Angela
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 19, 2007, 03:48 PM
    Do you mean like a bulk food store where people buy what they want in bulk ?
    aorji Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 04:29 AM
    One pound suppliers
    Thanks for your reply, but no

I mean a shop where you sell all sorts of product for just one pound, household product just like poundland shop where everything sells for one pound

I need a supplier who can supplier me with all different kinds of product that I can resell for one pound

Thanks

Angela
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 20, 2007, 04:42 AM
    You are obviously in the UK. Here in Canada they are called dollar stores where everything is sold for just one dollar. I don't think they buy from just one supplier but outsource themselves to get the best deals. I suggest you try more on your homefront to find what you want.
    okudaisi Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 17, 2008, 05:10 AM
    Hi, think most of the £1 shops we have have their goods sourced from Asia so it will be about you finding reputable goods from there. There are some online middlemen who can act on your behalf when importing goods into the UK as well, but without me knowing exactly what speciality you want to start with I can't advise any further.

okudaisi
    okudaisi Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 17, 2008, 05:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aorji
    Hello,

I am interested in one pound store business, please how and where can I get suppliers for this business.

Thanks

Angela

Found a source

Liquadated companys selling stock, bankrupt stock, clearance buying, companys clearance
    hallim3s Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2008, 01:46 PM

What is minimum amount of cash needed to start
    wanglong1312 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2009, 08:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aorji View Post
    Hello,

Thanks

Angela
    Hi there,

I believe you are looking for a supplier like Pound Extra, which supply pound line products and most of the products are lower than a pound. Here it is the website:
    onepound Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 05:49 AM
    Hi Angela,
    I can be our supplier for your one pound shop in Textile. I could arrange the different products from Budapest to UK, if we can make a cooperation. Our goods are always with unbeatable price. If you are interested in in, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

10 Stone 8 Pound [ 17 Answers ]

Hi , I'm nearly 15 years old and I weigh 10 stone and 8 pounds I would really love to get back down to about 9 stone is there anyway I could do that? :(

Pound shop [ 4 Answers ]

I am Thinking of starting a pound store in London. I would appreciate any ideas on how to start up.

How to start a pound store? [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone have any ideas about how to get resource (stock) if I wish to open a pound store? Thanks for your help.

Can't seem to drop a pound [ 4 Answers ]

I have been walking on my treadmill for about a month and a half walk for about forty minutes a day at a speed at 3.5 ,and not eating anything for dinner but baked foods and salad,but I can't seem to loose a pound I snack on sunflower seeds,peanuts and no sugar juices and water, what am I doing...

64 pound 2 yr old [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 64 pound 2 year old. He is not obese by any means. He is in the 100th percentile for height and weight, he always have been every since his 2 month check up. He is more muscle and very solid. His dad is 6 4 280 so I just always figured he would be a big guy like his father. My...

View more questions Search