Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mickeyrode77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 09:07 AM
    Brown Period
    I am 30 yrs old I had a tubal litigation years ago. My periods have always been regular like clockwork, however this month instead of a period I have had light pink dishcharge and then this brown matter... should I be worried??
    bebegirl Posts: 36, Reputation: 8

Nov 19, 2007, 11:35 PM
    I don't think you should be worried. If it keeps up for a while -- go get it checked out. But it may have just been a light period.. sometimes after you have it you may have some brown discharge. If it doesn't smell... hurt when you go to bathroom you should be okay.
    Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my period brown? [ 32 Answers ]

This month for some reason my period is brown with some Red... I am 17 and I am sexually active although I've only been with only 1 guy for the past 3 years... so I kind of ruled out STD's... what could it be. Please help... :) I'm scared!

Brown period [ 2 Answers ]

I started my period on the 2nd of this month me and my partner had sex the day my period came on and for a few days after it went off(around the 9th or the 10th) I took a pregnancy test on the 17th and it came out negative when I went to wipe it was reddish pinkish blood on the tissue. Now it just...

Brown period [ 2 Answers ]

OK I'm 17 and me and my boyfriend have had sex a few times.. I had my period aug 8th (1 day after we had sex) then like 3 weeks ago we did it again but I started bleeding during it.. but the bleeding stopped right after and I had a light brown discharge for like a day... then we had sex like a week...

Why is my period brown? [ 1 Answers ]

This month for some reason my period is brown with some Red... I am 17 and I am sexually active although I've only been with only 1 guy for the past 3 years... so I kind of ruled out STD's... what could it be. Please help... :( I'm scared!

View more questions Search