Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vickieodongoz Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 08:47 AM
    She need time to think things out
    Well I meet this girl last two months in a club,she kind of came to me,we talk and stuff ,she asked me if I would love to have baby's I say yes,we had a date in two days time and had sex in our first date.I travelled to vissit her in her country I meet her parents and friends who all liked me.we lived together for two weeks.now she wrote to me I rude email and I responded by telling her to off,I broke up with her and after two days I went back to her.she say she need time to think things out because I disrespected her yet she loved me,she still love me.she say she need three weeks which I was had for me then she say two weeks.its hard for me what can I do and will she come back to me pliz I need your advice
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2007, 08:53 AM
    I think she enjoys the thought of making babies but not the reality that it can happen. She sounds like she is playing at being a grown-up. Give her the time she asks for and then see what happens. In that three week time span, DO NOT contact her. Do not call, email, write, or send anything to her. Leave her alone. After three weeks, see what happens. Also, in that three weeks, you go about your life and be busy. Life goes on. That may sound hard but it is true. You started with sex, you did not have any time to get to know her well enough to know if you want to have children together. How were you going to raise those children anyway?

Nov 19, 2007, 10:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shygrneyzs
    I think she enjoys the thought of making babies but not the reality that it can happen. She sounds like she is playing at being a grown-up. Give her the time she asks for and then see what happens. In that three week time span, DO NOT contact her. Do not call, email, write, or send anything to her. Leave her alone. After three weeks, see what happens. Also, in that three weeks, you go about your life and be busy. Life goes on. That may sound hard but it is true. You started off with sex, you did not have any time to get to know her well enough to know if you want to have children together. How were you going to raise those children anyways?

Thanks for that,actually she is 29 years and am 26 years,I wornder how

Nov 26, 2007, 06:59 AM
    She broke up with me will she come back
    Hi my girl told me she needed time off to think of what she want.it was a two week oof then today she broke up with me.will she ever come back because I love her still,what can I do
    Kasinda Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 26, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vickieodongoz
    hi my girl told me she needed time off to think of what she want.it was a two week oof then today she broke up with me.will she ever come back coz i love her still,what can i do
    I don't think she will come back. It sounds like she does not know what she wants. And if she cann't see a good thing in front of her then that's her bad luck.
    A great book that might help is "He's just not that into me" but Greg Brehandt I know it is usually for women but I've found a lot of others who benefit.
    Good luck. I know it's hard to move on but there is someone out there waiting for you.

Jan 14, 2008, 12:18 AM
    My ex start messaging again
    My girl friend broke up with me two months ago.I was so hurt she say will shall never be together.I moved on with my life.now am in another relationship happily with another girl.all of a sadden she want us to meet in april;she has been texting a lot and she say she is happy we are good friends and she wants us to be good friends for life.she told me when we broke up she cried a lot.whats her motive?what can I do?should I go on with friends with her or messaging her?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 14, 2008, 12:25 AM
    No. Being friends with your ex is not fair to your girlfriend. (Your ex broke up with you. Why was she crying?? )

Text your ex that your life has changed and you are now off limits for her, forbidden to her. Then say goodbye and good luck. After that, have no contact with her. Absolutely none.
    Questions2007 Posts: 127, Reputation: 26

Jan 14, 2008, 05:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vickieodongoz
    my girl freind broke up with me two months ago.i was so hurt she say will shall never be together.i moved on with my life.now am in another relationship happily with another girl.all of a sadden she want us to meet in april;she has been texting alot and she say she is happy we are good friends and she wants us to be good friends for life.she told me when we broke up she cried alot.whats her motive?what can i do?should i go on with friends with her or messaging her?
    I totally agree with the last post. You do not owe her anything. She broke up with you. You have been brave enough to cut off contact and move on, she has not. That says a lot about you and your strength as a person.

Being friends will only complicate your new relationship, and might even ruin it.

Unless you are interested in your ex still? But be careful, she may be messing you around.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 14, 2008, 07:49 AM
    Of course she wants to be friends with you, she can have her cake, with no commitments, but does she care you have a new love? Heck NO! You don't have time for her, and she blew her chance, and you have moved on. Let her know your busy with your happy new life. No Contact is fair, for HER!

Jan 17, 2008, 08:44 AM
    Girlfriend is coming back
    Hi my girlfriend went for three weeks trip and she is coming back soon.I will be picking her up from the airport what are some of the best romantic ways or things to do.is waiting at arrival with a red flower OK?
    spartan24018 Posts: 61, Reputation: 12

Jan 17, 2008, 08:52 AM
    If she's not coming back that soon, you can get some roses and order gourmet chocolate here: Gourmet chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate dipped strawberry.
    Haha
    I hope that's not going over the top
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2008, 09:16 AM
    One long stem rose would be perfect. She'll love it. :) Godiva is also good!
    lavenderly Posts: 88, Reputation: 23

Jan 17, 2008, 10:59 AM
    If I am back from a long trip abroad, the first thing that appeals to me would be my favourite food that is only available in the local market.

Be it her favourite doughnut, favourite milkshake, favourite sandwich etc. U can bring it along with that rose in your hand. First, hand her the rose and say how much u miss her. Secondly, take out that box of food and let her know u went all the way to buy it. This works best if she misses the food (if she went to another country for the trip).

Another idea that will make most women melt is a self-made bracelet or anything that is self-made and can be seen as personal. U can go to a bead shop, get the beads with alphabets on them. Spell out "I MISS U" and chain it up into a bracelet. Wrap it across her wrist when u meet her and give her a peck on the cheek. She will know that when she was gone, u made the effort to do something for her.

Feb 8, 2008, 12:16 PM
    She stop calling and texting
    My girlfriend of two months has stop calling or texting for a week now.I wrote her e-mail no reply.I lost her number with my phone so I can't reach her yet she has my phone number.usually she would call or text after two days or so.but since she went to work in another country where she was four years before I meet her she has stop now stop calling or texting.is she avoiding me?is she busy or what can I do.I love her so much.
    Brandino747 Posts: 53, Reputation: -2

Feb 8, 2008, 01:50 PM
    That's tough- do you know any of her family or friends?

She is either really really busy, or she is "walking away" from you. Did you receive any indicators of her being displeased with the relationship before she left?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 9, 2008, 12:21 PM
    Don't be so clingy and needy. She is having a great time, and is busy, so don't just sit by the phone, find something else to do, besides fret and assume.
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Feb 9, 2008, 06:20 PM
    She's just moved away, she's finding her boundaries and getting used to things, don't be so clingy she will call eventually, don't think about it so much

May 23, 2008, 12:53 PM
    She want to move in with me
    Well, I have been seeing this gril for like six months now.tow months ago she told me that she wanted a pause in our relationship I didn't understand that when I told her we break up she said no we have a pause I told her its OK with her for me my life moves on.few weeks later she started calling and texting that she is sure am the right one for her.she is ready for me to meet her parents and she want to move in with me.she say she now loves me.should I move in with her. Is it true that she love me or she is after something else.my fear is that she may again say she want a pause.I aske3d her about this and she say she wanted to clear her head that's why she wanted a pause what can I do
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 23, 2008, 01:03 PM
    Or she saw an opportunity with someone else, and learned that the grass wasn't greener on the other side. I would wait another six months to make sure it's a good idea.
    serena6878 Posts: 94, Reputation: 10

May 23, 2008, 01:10 PM
    From the way you handle things between you and her, I don't think you love her. You told her it was OK when she wanted a pause and you could move on. You didn't dig up a reason, and you did nothing to save the relationship.
    And I don't think she loves you either. It seems that the "important" way she shows her love is to move in with you. It is just a physical thing for you two.
    Before being in love, why not try to be good friends?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under $5000. 2nd time. But 1st time since 18th [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, So basically the story goes like this: In April of 2006, I was arrested for theft under $5000 for car prowling in a neighborhood and some alleyways. I was 17 at the time. We got caught with $1500 worth of golf clubs in the back of my dads car. Needless to say, my dad was pissed....

Dark brown lines going across my screen from time to time [ 10 Answers ]

I have a problem with my computer monitor, I have these brown horizontal lines that go across my screen sometimes (REALLY ANNOYING). I just replaced the video card so its not that, also if I hit the side of the monitor the lines go away:p Just wondering if there's anything I can do that can fix it!...

Girlfriend said she needs time to figure things out! [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for about 2 years now. We haven't been intimate in awhile... almost 3 months... about 4 days ago we decided to take a short break because she wants to live her life freely, and doesn't want to be "married" at the age of 18... completely understandable, right?. ...

12.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Smokes fom Time to Time [ 9 Answers ]

This engine apprears to start and run fine. However, from time to time it will smoke like a freight train then clear up and be find. This may occur several times in a two hour period. Any sujections on what may be the cause? Thanks for your Help!

View more questions Search