Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2007, 06:12 AM
    Annapolis
    Hello:

(Snicker, snicker) I'm sorry. I've lived in la la land for so long that everything the decider does makes me snicker. It's not only the wrong thing to do, it's so dumb, it's funny.

The Palestinians and Israeli's hate each other MORE now than at any time in their history. Plus, there are TWO different groups of Palestinians who hate the Jews, and ONE of them wasn't even invited to talk about peace. Huh?

So, out of this impossible situation, George Bush, decides to fix it. Huh again? Just like he decided to fix Iraq. In the real world where I live, it ain't going to happen. Besides, the decider wants the Israeli's to give away the ranch. They're NOT going to do that.

I'm trying to think of words that express my dumbfoundedness regarding this moron. I cannot.

excon
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2007, 06:18 AM
    GWB needs to stay out of it. No one can fix that situation, been going on since the Old Testament times and likely to continue on until the end of the World.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2007, 06:41 AM
    The world expects the US to continue to broker these fantasies. So what is a US President to do ? It is SOP to have a meaningless middle eastern peace conference in the twilight time of a presidency.

Clinton's last ditch attempt at Camp David produced the 2nd Intifada . This Hail Mary pass at Annapolis will produce nothing meaningful . It will be the same BS the Wye River Accord. The Palestinians will not recognize Israel's right to exist and the Israelis say the right of return is a non-starter.Peace is not on anyone's agenda . There is nothing to broker . But the world expects US leadership anyway.

Look at the silly Baker-Hamilton Iraq surrender report .That even tried to link all the events in the ME to the Palestinian question . But the world refuses to understand that the Palestinians' don't want a 'settlement. They're not ready to deal with schools and roads and sewers and water supply and sanitation. Gaza proved that . If there's an agreement with Israel then they run out of reasons to blame others for their woeful existence.

Ps you forgot to ask a question .
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2007, 06:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    Ps you forgot to ask a question .
    Hello again, tom:

I did. That's why it got moved. But, I didn't have a question, after all - just a rant. I forget where to put rants.

I liked your response. You're such a mench.

excon
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shygrneyzs
    GWB needs to stay out of it. No one can fix that situation, been going on since the Old Testament times and likely to continue on until the end of the World.
    This is the correct answer.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2007, 02:58 PM
    The world expects the US to continue to broker these fantasies.
    No they don't!!
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2007, 02:59 PM
    But the world expects US leadership anyway.
    No they don't!
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2007, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skell
    No they dont!
    I agree. The U.S. needs to butt out and stop exploiting other countries. If people can't solve their own problems then they need to blow the hell out of each other.
    Every one here seems to think that America is a democracy and that we should spread it around. Americans are brainwashed into doing the bidding of the aristocracy that has been robbing and raping the rest of the world for decades. America is not a democracy. We have a democracy dictatorship. Every puppet government that our government puts in place around the world is the same. A democracy dictatorship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search