Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    handyman1205 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 03:13 AM
    Painting quotations
    How much do painters charge per square foot of wall on average.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2007, 03:41 AM
    In what country and location is it that you inquiring about? It will vary greatly because of the location. It will also vary depending on how rough or smooth the surface to be painted is and also what kind of preparation to the surface is needed.

Another thing that I might suggest doing is putting in the word painter or painting in the search function at the top of this page. This kind of question does get asked a lot here.

If we are on sometime at the same time, I would love to discuss house painting with you! It is one of the things that I do for a living.
    Wingrider Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 09:47 AM
    I'm faced with the same question here working in 2 different markets. One is quite cut throat and the other a little bit more able to make some money. Unfortunately the first has more opportunity in it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm looking for a certain painting [ 3 Answers ]

I do not know the artist or the name of the painting, but I can remember slightly what it looks like, it is of a skeleton with a crown on strapped into a chair with white flames burning him and there is another man in the background/off to the side that is looking at him, if anyone knows of this...

Do you know this painting? [ 4 Answers ]

When I was in Dublin last summer I saw a man drawing on the pavement. I'd never seen anyone do it, and I thought it was so cool. He was copying from a painting. It was a young lady on a boat. She had a little parasol with her, if I'm not mistaken, and I also think she was wearing a hat. There was a...

Painting [ 3 Answers ]

What causes new paint to peel of the wall

Painting [ 3 Answers ]

Can I apint on treated wood?

View more questions Search