Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shelly35 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 03:05 AM
    Writing an introduction letter
    We are a furniture compnay and are now trying to sell to shops all over the country, I am a little unsure how to go abut writing a proffessional letter introducing our company, I have photos of suites ready to send with the letter.

Thanks

Michelle
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2007, 03:36 PM
    If you look down at the bottom of this page, you will see links to questions that have been similar to yours. You might like to click on them and see what the answers have been. You should find helpful information in the answers and also be directed in some of them to a site or sites where you can see sample introduction letters.
    weleed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2008, 07:40 AM
    Company Introduction

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter [ 3 Answers ]

I need help in writing an introduction letter to send to businesses. I started a pressure washing business and I would like to send letters out introducing my company and what we do. Something different and striking to make them want to call me. I don't mind doing a follow up call also. Thank...

Introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

The company I represent is a new corporation "International trade" We need help to write an Introduction letter in order to present ourself as a new company. Can you please help me, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

How to write an introduction letter

Introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone I need a good exampel for an introduction letter can u friends help me with that :( Thanks

View more questions Search