Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goball Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 08:09 PM
    Maytag Top Load "Walking" Washer
    Hi,

We have a Maytag Performa top load wash about 4 yrs old Model PAV2300AWW that wants to walk out of the house even with very light loads. Have looked but nothing seems obviously wrong but surfing the internet suggests that this might be a common problem. Intend to approach Maytag for a free repair but would appreciate any info or advice from this forum. Thanks in advance. Goball:confused:
    wendy1596 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 12:05 PM
    Hi
    I have 3.5 year old Maytag Performa Washer and Dryer. The first day I tried the washer, it needed a 'kit'... that should have been my first clue... I have to restrain my machine and stay with it when it spins... for over 3 years. I have had repairmen come to fix it over and over. I have given up. Maytag refuses to fix it. The dryer has been fixed 2 times now. Last night, the washer decided to leak. I can't leave my machine running with out constant supervision... up and down the stairs over and over. Does Maytag care? NO. sorry, from what I have read, this is the norm, a walking washer. Thought I would just let you know...
    Good luck, we are now getting a new laundry team but we have to be careful as Whirlpool owns Maytag and unfortunately Kenmore and a few more laundry manufactuers.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Apr 28, 2008, 04:44 PM
    How is the drain hose connected to the drain pipe? Does the drain hose just hang in the pipe or is it connected to the pipe with some kind of seal?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE Top Load Washer [ 2 Answers ]

My GE Eashing Machine will drain but will not spin?

I Think This is a Moive Quote "Moutain Top" [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where this quote comes from?? "I wanted to shout it off a mountain top, but I didn't have a moutain top I had a camera"

Maytag washer top load [ 1 Answers ]

Oil or grease stain on clothes when washing clothes

View more questions Search