Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonasboyslove Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Nov 18, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Kyle massey jingle bells lyrics?
    My church is doing a kids concert this christmas with this song!
    I really need the lyrics
    And NO typing it on Google has NOT helped
    (:
    bebegirl Posts: 36, Reputation: 8

Dec 2, 2007, 01:48 AM
    Google does help my dear :)

Jingle Bells Lyrics - Christmas Songs, Music to Jingle Bells Song

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How are these lyrics [ 3 Answers ]

:) 726 and im still kinda tired, dont wanna work and i dont wanna be fired, yah oh how i wish i could change the world 4 every single boy and girl oh yeah, oh yeah, should i call in sick should i go in anyway, should i call my friend should i tell he i got rabies, yeah, oh how i wish i could change...

Lyrics, please [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone please give me the lyrics to an old love song, "Where Walks My True Love?" I think the first couple of lines are "Where walks my true love? There you will find me. Though we be dreams apart, or just a smile away." Could you also refer me to a website where I can be sure to listen...

Bells palsy [ 1 Answers ]

I have bell palsy 2 weeks ago and the doctor gave me steroids prednisone my period was due on the 11th of march but I have not had them.my boobs have come quite sore .I have had sex and my partner brought it out before he .I have done a home test and it says positive ,but could it be that my hcg is...

Use of lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

Sam Cooke's song "Nearer to Thee" is a version of a traditional hymn Nearer, My God, to Thee by Sarah Adams, 1841 which is free domain. However, when comparing the two songs, the only similarity is the chorus hook line "Nearer My God to Thee". I would like to use Sam Cooke's version in my book,...

View more questions Search