Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    preety lil princess Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 03:03 PM
    I need info with my singing
    Hi I want to be a singer soooo bad.I don't have a band or anything.can anyone give me tips on how to start.thanks:cool: I am 12
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 18, 2007, 03:14 PM
    Sing wherever and whenever you can. Join the school chorus or choir, join the church choir, sing with friends just goofin' around. If your parents say OK, take voice lessons. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to learn to play an instrument such as the piano. Many famous singers, such as Norah Jones and Stevie Wonder, accompany themselves as they sing. Piano lessons would also teach you some music theory and the huge range that music covers.

Best wishes!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 18, 2007, 05:42 PM
    Voice and music lessons
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2007, 08:05 PM
    What kind of music is it that you are wanting to sing? Do you have music classes at school? You don't need a band to start. But, it would help to know what resources you already have available for you at school, home and also in your community so that we could discuss the possibilities that may be available for you. It would also help to know a little more about you and your experiences in music that you already have in order to give you the best help. I have been a music teacher as well as a professional musician for a long time. I am both a singer and an instrumentalist. I can also help you with your singing technique.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to get into singing [ 16 Answers ]

Hey I really what to be a singer and that's all I can think of do you now of any ways to get to the singing business I would love to hear what you have to say... p.s want to be a singer really badly! :eek:

Singing [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, Well I'm about to turn 14 and I really love to sing. But I'm really shy so I don't sing publicly. But I know to become a singer you can't be stagefright and stuff so I don't know if should just give up on singing or try to find a solution. And I know that I need to improve my...

Singing [ 9 Answers ]

How do I get myself out there and show people how good I am at singing?

Singing as one? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I was wondering if anyone knew the verse in Revelations were it talks about when we get to heven and we sing praise in one voice. I forgot were it was but I know its in Revelations. If someone could help me that would be great! Thanks -Fallen

Singing [ 3 Answers ]

I want to be a singer when I grow up but I have problems writing songs wha should I do? I have no idea.

View more questions Search