Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    murrieta3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 02:57 PM
    A new business name
    In this world of hundreds of business names, where would be a good web site that could help
    Me develop or give a good sample business name that no one is using. Preferably non-cost.
    I am a college student and I am trying to stay on a budget.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2007, 03:15 PM
    You need to look no further, because right here is a good website to use! Lot's of minds and experience from which to gain knowledge!

I don't know what the business is that you are talking about. It would be good to know that in order to get more creative in an answer. However, I do think that it's important to have the beginning of the name be something that will be listed first or at least towards the top of the list in directories for businesses, such and the Yellow Pages.

My suggestion for the first word would be something like "Absolute" or "Accurate." Those two would sound more professional than say "AA" or "AAA."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for small town business-to-business service need I'm qualified for [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can help! Some entrepreneur who's already made this discovery and who can hep me do similar. Seems everything I can think of nobody would pay any $ for me to do. I am 7 yr stay at home MOM w/ 2 kids now just both in school and I really need to find work I can do to...

Business plan how to for a trucking business [ 2 Answers ]

I have a business plan outline someone gave to me. I need to make my own. I am having a real hard time. I have purchased Business Plans made EZ and it's not. How and where can I get help writing one?:cool:

Tell me some business plans of internet business [ 1 Answers ]

I am Biomedical engineer. I have interest in food, restaurants, medical equipments. Is there any business plans for me? pl. guide me

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search