Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathy105 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 01:02 PM
    A dream!
    I had a crush on someone which I have not seen in a couple of months. At the time he was dating someone he had gone back and forth with. I had dream that I was talking to his mom and she told me that he broke up with his girlfriend but not to tell him that she told me.What does this mean. Did he break up with his girlfriend or something else. Thank you...
    gkhemka Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Nov 18, 2007, 02:30 PM
    Sounds more like your mind playing out something you wish for in your dreams

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did I dream this up? [ 2 Answers ]

Or was there really a show that had a little blonde girl singing with some dogs,possibly bassets, in her bedroom. They would only come alive when she was alone. They each sang a different song with her. Does anyone else remember that show?I need the name of it.

Help with dream [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, And acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help...

A dream! [ 2 Answers ]

Quick summary. I really liked this guy and we kind of had an argument. Well about a week later I had a dream that my brother was telling me that I was not meant to be With this guy. Does that mean we are not meant to be. Or was it just a dream.

My Dream [ 1 Answers ]

I Dreamt Last Night That I Had A Baby Boy.I Absolutely Knew How Much I Loved That Baby He Had Even Started To Breastfeed And I Could Immediately Feel An Attachment To Him.however I Dropped Him On His Head Three Times He Seemed Okay But I Was Still Too Embarressed To Tell Anyone So I Could Get Him...

Dream [ 8 Answers ]

Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, and acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help figure this out,...

View more questions Search