Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kreth Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Page is slow closing
    When I try to close a page, it is slow closing out.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 18, 2007, 01:29 PM
    A page of what?
    kreth Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 02:08 PM
    Comment on ScottGem's post
    The answer asked a question, which was not helpful. I thought this guy was an expert.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 18, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Scott has a good point there.
    More information IS required before we can even begin to assist in resolving your issue.

Nov 18, 2007, 02:54 PM
    Comments on this post
    kreth : The answer asked a question, which was not helpful. I thought this guy was an expert.

Excuse me? I am a computer expert, not a mind reader. There is nothing wrong with asking for more info so that we can help.

If you want help, then give us details so we can help
    prasad_sai19 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Hi,
    Don`t be so rud scott. Well if it is {the internet explorer or any othe window`s} closing slow, try to check the process running at the background. That`s task manager Ctrl+Alt+Del u will the get the manager window. Check the process running, it should be less than 35. Then try to disable some. Definitely it will work for u.
    If it help`s, let me know.
    U have a properous new year, U also Scott.

Dec 23, 2007, 11:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by prasad_sai19
    Hi,
    Don`t be so rud scott.
    How was I rude? I asked for more info so I could give a precise answer. Rather than provide more info the OP insults me. So how was I rude?

I'm glad your guess of a solution worked but I wasn't prepared to make a guess without more info. Nothing wrong with that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forced Air Furnace flame good, fan goes slow then fast then slow, etc [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a forced air propane furnace in a "Park Model" rv trailer. (This is a bit smaller than a mobile home) The furnace is used infrequently as the trailer is located in a sumer resort vacation area, however we do like to go up a couple of times in the winter months. Furnace was...

Need Q&A page and CRM page [ 2 Answers ]

I want to develop a confidential and secure intranet site for a group of professionals, which, among other things would include the capability for users to ask and answer questions on select topics. The site would also need to have a CRM (customer relationship management) function where members...

Closing [ 2 Answers ]

Hello my question is how long can I stay in my house after the closing I will need to make arguments to travel to my new house in another stats I waiting on the money I get from the closing to move basically thanks again Janet

IE6 First Page Very Slow [ 2 Answers ]

OK, this has been a long battle, and I'm looking for back-up. Windows network, 2003 servers, Windows 2000 workstations, all with SP4 and IE6-sp1 installed. Every workstation has all updates available from MS. A few workstations function normally. Most are experiencing the problem stated, that...

View more questions Search