Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deenapier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 11:11 AM
    Converting propane to natural dryer
    Can you convert a propane dryer to natural gas?
    hixton Posts: 146, Reputation: 5

Nov 18, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Yes you can usually buy a kit from the dealer it's a burner orifice and a regulator cap
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 18, 2007, 04:19 PM
    Actually most appliances come set up for NG and must be convert to Propane, kit is almost always attached to the back of the unit. It is possible that whoever set your for Propane may have replaced the orifice into the card holder on the back of the unit instead of just pitchinh it, most installers put it in the card.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Converting dryer to natural gas [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a dryer that was converted to propane gas. There were 2 orifices that came with the dryer to convert it back to natural gas. I was wondering which one I need to use to do this. One orifice has a hole coming from top to bottom. The other has a hole coming from the side to the bottom. Maybe...

Converting a gas dryer into a propane dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE gas dryer model number dvlr223gt1ww. I need to know what I need to do to convert that into a propane dryer. Please help out. Thank you:confused:

Converting from propane to natural gas [ 2 Answers ]

Many years ago, I moved out into the country and built my house using propane. Now, natural gas has come into my neighborhood and I would like to eliminate the propane, the tank and the overpriced service for my house. I called the local gas provider who instructed me that I need to give them a...

Converting NaturalGas Dryer to Propane [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know if I need any special connectors or tools etc. to hook up a natural gas dryer to propane?

View more questions Search