Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sxybaby1 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 02:28 PM
    No disrespect to you but how have you got that he is more gay than bi after everything I've send in all off my messages??
    mwilliams15 Posts: 172, Reputation: 24

Dec 3, 2007, 02:48 PM
    Yes.. To me it sounds like he's just too scared to hurt you. He loves you, its obvious you love him, but eventually its just not going to work out the way you wish it would. He looks at gay sites, and you have caught him looking at the gay stuff in the past. There is something he is missing, and it is a man.
    You need to sit down with him and talk in all honesty. Tell him you aren't going to judge him or hate him, but if he would rather be with a man then he should go. Tell him you don't want the drama of him sitting out in the car crying. You both need to think about what is going to be best for each of you. Talk calmly and give him reassurance that you will still be there for him.
    You are going to hear only what you want to hear
    I think what you are wanting is for everyone to get on here and to tell you to stay with him and that everything is going to be fine, but you need to take a step back and really analyze this.
    This is your life. You are 26 years old. If I was in the same situation, I wouldn't continue to live my life this way. Not only is it bad for you, but its going to really confusing to your kids.
    sxybaby1 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Ive done all that told him that if he is just to tell me now and then we can both make a life for ourselves told him id never stop from seeing the kids all that and he doesn't want that he says he doesn't want anybody else. What if I make a big mistake make him go and find out I was wrong what he is telling me is the truth don't know what would be worse, me letting him go and finding out I was wrong or to let him stay and find out he is.

If he wanted to go he could and he knows that.
    silvermoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 3

Dec 12, 2007, 02:51 PM
    MWILLIAMS15 - SHUT UP AND BE HAPPY THAT THAT COUPLE SORTED IT OUT!

To sxybaby1: perhaps your boyfriend just started exploring himself a little late, but if he loves you, it shouldn't matter to you whether he's bi or not. Plus, bi's and gays have their feminime side more defined, plus they're just sweet.
    Best of luck, have patience, and I'm sure u 2 will work everthign out. From what I see, he love you like crazy.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 12, 2007, 03:49 PM
    I don't read chatspeak that well so bear with me. His sexuality is irrelevant to me, as ALL I am concerned with is he honest and faithful. I think you should focus on having your child first, and have an honest dialog about what you expect as his wife. Cheating and lying will not cut it. That's what you alluded to in your first post.
    Josie1966 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 09:54 AM
    Listen...
    There are many types of relationships in this world.
    There are women that is married to bi men and love it.
    You have to worried about you and your kids and come up with a plan. Are you going to stay or go. I know it hard when you love someone... but there is more people in bisexual relationships today then ever. It is not something people talk about but it do happen. Do your reach first.
    ayashe Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Jan 17, 2008, 10:54 PM
    Yes, I agree the post was hard to read, and I gave up half way through.
    Spiker2008 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 11:23 AM
    I would agree that you satisfy him in many ways but one... Sexually! Now go find Mr. Right... And get rid of Mr. Right Now!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2008, 11:49 AM
    If he is with you a female then he isn't gay. At most he would be bisexual. Gay men don't mess with women. That's what Homosexual means. Anyone that's plays with both groups is by definition bisexual.
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Feb 7, 2008, 11:55 AM
    I must say, congratulations on making a post that is one gigantic run on sentence. Lol. Not once did you use a period. Lol. With that being said, I hope you dumped his a$$. He should have told you from the get-go. But then again, you did go and get pregnant with the second after you found out, right? But yeah, dump him.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2008, 11:58 AM
    The OP has not posted since Dec. 5 2007. She mostly likely is gone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My gay friends tell me my new love interest is gay [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Im new to this service. I am a 32 year old female, who has been dating a 26 year old guy for about 2 months. I met him about a year ago, and up until 2 months ago, really only hung out with him with our other friends. We both knew there was something there, had not had the...

Unwanted phone calls and text messages [ 4 Answers ]

My friend has been getting calls and text messages from a certain cell phone number. He has tried every means possiable including the local police department, to find out who this is. What he has found out is that it is a TracPhone (pre-paid). That's it. Is there anyone out there that can tell...

How to record phone conversations from phone to PC? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there an inexpensive way to record phone conversations directly to PC using the earphone or headset jack port on the phone to either microphone line in port or USB port on PC? Does it also require special software? Here's what I want to do: My friend and I want to record our phone...

Stolen phone - am I stuck with phone charges? [ 3 Answers ]

My cell phone was stolen recently and the guy who stole it called all over the place, adding about $175 in phone charges to our phone bill. I reported it stolen to Qwest, but they say the charges are still my responsibility. I am planning to refute the bill, but I don't know the correct...

Can my new cell phone number be found? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I recently had to change my cell phone number due to a psycho wanting to misuse the information and "find" me. He contacted a company to try and trace the source of my internet use and other ridiculous stuff. With my number, I didn't close the account, I just called and asked them to change my...

View more questions Search