Ask
    wee7777777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 06:14 AM
    How to improve healthy in life
    How to improve healthy in life?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2007, 06:25 AM
    Are you asking about being healthy in life while being under the care of someone else?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2007, 08:07 AM
    Improve health from what? Weight issues, fatigue, high blood pressure, high cholestrol??

In general, for a start, what you can do is drink plenty of water (preferably not tap) and juices.
    Throw away the table salt and use sea salt (fine granule so it dissolves easily)
    Eat plenty of vegetables and fruit
    Cut out all fast food, junk food, diet food, artificial sweeteners
    Do not use the microwave
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2008, 11:22 PM
    The OP seems to be advertising. I'm not buying.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2008, 12:52 PM
    Originally Posted by oneguyinohio
    The OP seems to be advertising. I'm not buying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anu_b
    No... one guy in Ohio... I am not selling products. But I always respect my knowledge.I never use my knowledge unless or until it is being requested or being asked for.
    But I would like to always share all the good with those who really want to know..

What you say??
    OP means "Original Poster." And, that would be the person who asked the original question at the top of the page.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Improve beards [ 5 Answers ]

I am 26 years old male. According to my age, beards are very less in numbers. Is there any way to get my beard thicker? Please help me... I am in a dilemma

Can someone help me improve on basketball? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm in 8th grade and only 5'2 but I really want to get better so I can make my high school team and I practice a lot but it doesn't seem to work So can someone help me out?

Improve my english [ 4 Answers ]

Hi this is vinay wants to know about english communication so tell me how to improve my english communication fluently

Tip for healthy recipe to lose cheek fat [ 1 Answers ]

I can't seem to lose fat on my face! And the food in my house isn't helping me very well. Can someone please give me a solution or give me tips on healthy recipe?:

Improve Your Relationships [ 26 Answers ]

Improve Your Relationships The Power of Thought Love begins with our thoughts. We become what we think about. Loving thoughts create loving experiences and loving relationships. Affirmations can change our beliefs and thoughts about ourselves and others. If we want to love someone, we...

View more questions Search