Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samkush Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 05:52 AM
    Chilled water system design pressure and pressurization unit
    Hi
    Could u tell about chilled water line pressure what pressure should be maintain for g+7 building if chiller installed on roof and pump room at seventh floor.
    And could u tell me capacity of pressureization vessel pump watts for 14mtrcube system volume location same pump room(seventh floor)
    mprenukaprasad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2010, 09:16 AM

I would like to know the design pressure and working pressure maintained in chilled water lines
    fn1000 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2010, 01:38 AM
    Please also mention the flow rate, pipe line diameters and hight of g+7.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chilled water pressurization unit [ 3 Answers ]

1- what is the function of the pressurization unit in chilled water system and can the system operate with out it i.e with expansion tank only 2-what the correct arrangement of pressurization unit+expansion tank+air separator.. I mean how these are linked together

Multi-circuit pressurisation System (chilled water) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I am processing at material submittal for a pressurization unit for a 42 story tower in the middle east. The system is not hooked up with district cooling and we have our own chillers condenser heat echanges etc. We have 3 circuits all of different pressures. High zone, low zone and...

Closed loop chilled water pressurization unit [ 3 Answers ]

Dear sir: I want to know how can I calculate the head of pressurization pump,flow rate of pressurization pump and size of expansion tank Regards

View more questions Search