Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bethh27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 01:13 AM
    Replaced lennox t-90 t-stat w/ hunter just right -still not fixed
    Original problem was my blower was kicking on for about 10 seconds without the furnace lighting up and sending heat with the blower then it would cut off about 10-20 minutes later the furnace and blower would run its normal heating. Changed the lennox for a hunter just right digital and had some trouble with the wiring. Now the furnace is working but seems to be only staying off for 20 minutes then back on and the blower is still kicking on for its 10 second no heat run. Can you help me?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 19, 2007, 01:07 AM
    The thermostat was probably not the problem. Check to be sure all return air ducts are not obstructed. Check to make sure air filter is clean. From the sound of this it might be a fan/high limit control if one is in this furnace. Please post model number of furnace.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox A/C 10AC30-3P Evaporator replaced, Problems still. Bad installation? [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Lennox air conditioner that has had a leak the previous 2 years. It is a 10AC30-3P, installed new in a new home in 1994. Had no trouble till 3 years ago. The 1st year, the serviceman said a coolant leak was from a loose nut on the outside unit and it was tighten by the serviceman and...

Just 3 wire T-Stat connection, new stat, diff letters [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, I've done tons of reading and can't find my specific wiring, tstat combo to figure it out... hopefully someone can shed some light on it for me. Natural gas forced air furnace, no air conditioning. Had a honeywell for the last 9 years, easy install, labelled easy. (but its dead) Wire...

Should coil be replaced when AC is replaced? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old 3 ton AC unit on the roof. My house is about 1750 sq ft. Last year, the AC unit stopped working. It could never cool the house down once temperature shoots above 80. I had an AC company come by and added refrigerant thinking that's the problem. It seemed to get worse after the...

Replaced T-stat batteries... Now the AC/HEAT does not work at all! [ 5 Answers ]

Good morning and Happy Columbus Day everyone. I must say that anyone's help and feedback will be much appreciated. Last night the Thermostat (Honeywell Programmable CT8602) gave the low battery light as my wife was looking to drop it a degree before bed so she decided to replace the batteries. ...

Wire connection from lennox 21J7101 to a hunter 44760 [ 1 Answers ]

What to do with the T (purple) wire on the lennox when switching to the hunter? Lennox 21J7101 3AAT89B38D

View more questions Search