Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerzgurl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 10:11 PM
    Unprotected Sex 10 days before period.can I be pregnant?
    I had sex with my boyfriend 2 days after my period.. (Nov 3rd) Now today we had unprotected sex again.. Nov 17th.. and my period is due again Around Nov 26-27... Can I be pregnant? We really are hoping that we are!
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2007, 10:13 PM
    Anytime you have sex, you can become pregnant. I'd say the chances on the first session are pretty slim, but giving the timing of the second session with the time you would most likely be ovualting gives a better chance. Good luck.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 17, 2007, 10:13 PM
    I would take a pregnancy test. And if you are trying get some ovulation sticks to test the times that you are ovulating, so that you know the best time for conception. Good luck!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 17, 2007, 10:15 PM
    What was the first day of your last period? As Al says you can get pregnant anytime you have unprotected sex, but the chances are higher during ovulation.

Nov 17, 2007, 10:34 PM
    Thank you all...

The first day of my last period was October 26th and lasted Until Nov. 1st

Nov 17, 2007, 10:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma
    I would take a pregnancy test. And if you are trying get some ovulation sticks to test the times that you are ovulating, so that you know the best time for conception. Good luck!
    Thank you so much! I really hope I am! I waited a long time lol. :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had unprotected sex 3 days before I started my period but my period came 7days earl [ 9 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex then 3 days later I started my period when I wasn't supposed to for about another week. Is it possible I could be pregnant?:confused:

After unprotected sex - brown period? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 16. I had unprotected sex and at first we were using a condom but then I had to go home so he took it off. But he kept putting it in for 5 minutes after. 5 days later I woke up and I have this dark brown liquid in my underwear. It doesn't smell like a normal period and I have been...

Unprotected sex 6 days before expected period date [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to this. :) Anyway I had unprotected sex 6 days before expected period date. Is pregnancy possible at this time? Or should I go get the morning after pill?

Sex during fertility period,Plan B within 24 hrs.Light bleeding in 8 days.Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had intercourse during my fertility period(towards the end of it) on 26th May. The condom broke. I took Plan B within 24 hours. Now ( 8 days after intercourse) I am experiencing odorless light reddish bleeding like the start of a period but without any other regular symptoms of my period...

Am I pregnant? Got my period 5 days after sex.worried [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex on April 3rd. We were having condom problems. It slipped off inside of me after he ejaculated.. I pulled it out and I don't think any spilled out. We had sex again with a condom but it fell off inside of me. Once we realized it had happened we stopped. I then had a normal period on...

View more questions Search