Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kouki Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 09:14 PM
    2 day period.am I pregnant?
    I had unprotected sex about a month ago,but he pulled out. But then my period came on the same day around an hour later. Then my period came the day before yesterday (on the 15th, which is regular) but it finished today, which means it only lasted 2 days and a half. I am not getting any syptoms
    Am I pregnant?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2007, 09:21 PM
    I doubt it, but take a test to be sure. If you are very concerned, go get a test at the doctor's.

Nov 17, 2007, 09:22 PM
    Yea am very concerned, am going to go get a test today. But am really scared,
    Why do u doubt it?
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2007, 09:24 PM
    If you had a period right after conception that would be less doubtful, but usually you will not have another period afterwards, just a little spotting but it is, however, possible you are, just not super common, so I doubt you are but, you could be.. so do take a test, or see the doctor for a test, that will be pretty definitive. Be careful in the future and best wishes!

Nov 17, 2007, 09:27 PM
    I wouldn't of been worried at all because my period came twice, once on da day I had sex (which was normal) and again 3 days ago,. but what got me worried was that it only lasted about 2 1/2 days :(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 17, 2007, 09:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kouki
    riod came twice, once on da day i had sex (which was normal) and again 3 days ago,....but what got me worried was that it only lasted about 2 1/2 days :(
    Mother Nature tends to throw us women a curve ball every once in a while and she gives us either a long period or sometimes a shorter one. If you have had 2 periods since your unprotected sex, you should be safe.
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2007, 09:30 PM
    Many women can become pregnant and have light spotting and bleeding, but 2 1/2 days leads me to believe your cycle is just strange. Have you taken a home test yet, at least? That should be your first step.

Nov 17, 2007, 09:40 PM
    I'm going to take one today,, I found out about all of this yesterday. But I'm worried because some people take the test and find out its -ve, yet are still actually pregnant. My period came on time both times, but am sooo worried about why it only lasted 2 days :(
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2007, 09:41 PM
    It rarely shows positive when it's really negative, but it can happen, however, in your case I really don't think you are pregnant, take a pregnancy test for your own peace of mind.

Nov 18, 2007, 07:05 AM
    :S ma period came back again today, OK am confused :S:S:S
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Sounds like your cycle is just messed up. Call the doctor and make an appointment to figure out what's going on is what I would suggest.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 18, 2007, 11:39 AM
    This could be related to your age. How old are you?
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2007, 11:50 AM
    True, if you are young, your cycles may be very irregular!

Nov 18, 2007, 09:17 PM
    I'm 17...
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2007, 09:56 PM
    17 is still rather young, your cycles may take years to become regular, if they ever do.

Nov 19, 2007, 06:32 AM
    Its weird because they're always regular... can I take a pregnancy test while being on my period?
    I'm still very confused

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2-day period what does this mean [ 4 Answers ]

Well I usually wouls start on the 20th and this time on the 16th but the period only lasted 2 days and was pink and brown. It was kind of heavy and also had clots in it. I don't know if it was implantation bleeding or what but I need to know what going on.

Fifth day of missed period.Am I Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Well I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a week before my expected period, but when the day came for it to come it never came. Now I'm 5 days late and I'm getting really worried. Ive been having body aches and headaches every other day... n I've ben getting pain in my stomach and on my sides...

What do I class as the first day of my period [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm new to this site but have tried every where else and can not find the answer so here goes. I should have gone for my depo jab in nov but we have decided to try for a baby I did not have a period until the 3 or fourth of may, hownever for the first couple of weeks it was more brown then...

Could I be pregnant if I miss a day, the day after ovulation? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been on birth control for 7 months and I take my pill everyday at 7:00 almost every day. I accidentally skipped one of my days. But the day that I skipped, stupidly I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend that day. It was around the time of my ovulation time but the day I supposidly...

Falling pregnant a day after period [ 2 Answers ]

Can you get pregnant if you had sex a day after your period finished?

View more questions Search