Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fritztopher Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2005, 12:51 AM
    Looking for an 80s-90s sci fi flick...
    I am searching for the title of an mid- to late 80s early-90s sci fi movie.
    The movie was about an alien being (that would get inside a human host on earth and could change from host to host via the mouth. Example, one of the aliens went from a dying male host to a dog and then moved on to another human host.
    If I remember right, the movie may have opened with a car chase and the driver (alien inside) cmae out of the car but was shot a million times by the cops and didn't go down very easily and then changed hosts in the ambulance (not sure).
    Anyway, I am trying to find out what was the name of this film.
    I remember at the end, the good cop who was upset over losing his friend the good alien ended up meeting him again as he had moved onto another human host.
    Thanks for any help!
    Fritztopher
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Nov 27, 2005, 09:30 AM
    Fallen?
    I want to say Fallen but I don't think that is right.

Nov 27, 2005, 02:55 PM
    Thanks for the guess, but Fallen isn't right because I saw the movie before 1992 and that movie came out in 1998.

I appreciate the effort and hopefully someone can come up with the name of this movie.

Fritztopher
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 28, 2005, 02:15 AM
    I think it's call "The Hidden." It's about an alien on the run. It uses bodies as a new hiding place. The alien is pursued by another alien who's borrowed the body of a dead cop.

Dec 1, 2005, 09:14 PM
    Hey PrettynPetite1!

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Thanks for the movie title. I believe that we have a winner!!

Happy Holidays!

Fritztopher

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another kids 80's flick! [ 2 Answers ]

I can remember a film, when I was a kid, that I continuosly used to rent when my mother would take me to the local video shop. It must have been in the late 80's and I guess it must have been a kids film/certificate. All I can remember is a man who I think owned a shop and in this shop he hed very...

Looking for name of sci-fi/horror flick [ 3 Answers ]

From what I remember this movie was set somewhere in the west maybe Nevada like area; anyway, alien invades town/rec area, has big head and the main thing is that he has these small creatures that he throws like frisbees at people, creatures are circular w/ claws around edge and teeth in center....

View more questions Search