Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coryglynn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 08:09 PM
    Getting a divore what's mine and what's not?
    Been married for five yrs two kids one is 4yrs and the other is 1 ,got a house 1 week before we got married and I never got my name on put on the deed.but have been helping with the mortgage the whole time,she makes a lot more money than I do and I also caught her in an affair with her ex boyfriend let me tell you about this one,I work out of town and she said that she was going to her girlfriends house for 4 days and my mother and my mother in law would be able to keep the kids,so all was going as planned and when I got home to see my boys after picking up my kids ,I find out by an e mail that she has left my two young kids with there grand mothers and been on a 4 day trip in las vegas with her ex boyfriendand , and when she finally gets caught I find out that the car she has been driving ,her ex boyfrien put 1500 dollars on it for her, any legal advice will be appreciated.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 17, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Divorce...
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2007, 06:41 AM
    Hello cory:

One week before you got married, huh?? Didn't that clue you in then?? You might NOT own the house - or you might.

Hire a lawyer.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 18, 2007, 07:13 AM
    You will have to prove you put your money to the house payments, also the state you live in, has a bearing on it also. But since she bought a house before you were marrried, in her name only, sounds like you may well be just out of luck.

But this is where attorneys and fighting in divorce court all matters, soyou get the meanest most dirty fighting attorney you can afford and go for everyhting you want

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's his and what's mine. [ 13 Answers ]

I have been a stay at home mom for 4 1\2 years, and I just reciently started a new career. I am seriously thinking about leaving my husband. We have three kids, a house, a car, and other debts. I am not spitefull, or mean, and I'm not a babymama drama kind of person. How do you go about what is...

What's going on? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for about a month (not smart, I know) and on the 31st of jan I had a period. (I rarely ever have regular periods, in fact, I don't normally have one. Its usually 5-6 months apart) it ended the 6th of feb, and me and him continued to have sex and...

What's going on [ 1 Answers ]

I been away for a week and now that I have come bk my friends are not talking to me not answering the phone when I ring I really don't know what I have done wrong please help

What's going on? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all, Don't know how this site works but can you ask questions and get answers from a phychic? If that's the case I really need to know what's going on between me and this guy at work. We seem very connected and everything seems like it should be, but we cannot move on to the next level. I...

View more questions Search