Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    staci77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 03:07 PM
    LCM Inventory Method using Excel spreadsheet
    I am completely stuck on these formulas for Excel. It's very hard to explain, and I think I might need to email you my spreadsheet (whoever might help me... ). But, I'm confused on relative and absolute formulas. I can't use cell references - only cell/range names, and no arithmetic operators - just Excel functions and relational operators. Any takers?
    Thanks
    Duane in Japan Posts: 282, Reputation: 8

Dec 2, 2007, 04:29 AM
    Untitled Page

Has to be something in here for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MS Excel spreadsheet changing numbers [ 4 Answers ]

I have a spreadsheet where I enter credit card numbers, 16 digits. One note, I have the field setup as a custom format, that displays in the custom format as ####-####-####-####. This way it automatically adds the 4 dashes. For some reason, it always changes the last digit to zero. For...

Excel Spreadsheet [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can get an Excel spreadsheet to open at start-up? Thanks!

Perpetual inventory method [ 1 Answers ]

I can't seem to figure out how to journalize some information using the Perpetual inventory method. Here is the information. a) Sold merchandise on account, for $10,000. The cost of the merchandise sold was $4,500. b) Sold merchandise to customers who used MasterCard and VISA, $8,500. The...

View more questions Search