Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debbasa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 02:40 PM
    Connect satellite/dvr to dvd recorder to TV
    I am having problems connecting my direct TV satellite with tivo/dvr to my dvd recorder and TV. I have it hooked up but it won't record.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2007, 07:58 AM
    Out of Satellite, into Recorder, out of recorder and into TV.
    If TV has another input, and sat has another output, you can hook that up as well.
    You will have to select by chanel 3 or Video inputs.
    Your recorder will need to be set to record the correct input.
    Try: Welcome to Monster®
    Then click "Home theater connection guide" it will help exlain the ins and outs, as well as best cables to use for what's available on your equipment.
    tcafla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 06:45 PM
    I have the direct TV HD dvr with 2 connections to be able to record 1 show while still watching another channel. I tried to burn dvr'd shows to my dvd player but it won't burn. Any suggestions? Thanks TCAFLA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do u/I connect a dvd recorder plus a vcr and a satellite receiver all together? [ 4 Answers ]

Can some one tell me how do u/I connect a DVD recorder plus a VCR and a satellite receiver all together? I also picked up an r f modulator and an s-video cable plus another set of cables one 3prong audio/video thingee and one extra single prong cable for video in/out . So how do I hook all this up...

Connections for dvd recorder to dvr [ 4 Answers ]

HELP! HELP! I have a dvd recorder that I want to connect to my cable dvr.I have triedvarious hook ups and all I get is a scarmbled picture no sound.my TV is an older model with no s video.I need answers in plain terms. I am electronically challenged.I know this can be done,I had it hooked up before...

How do I connect a Directv satellite box to an LG DVD recorder [ 1 Answers ]

To the next genius out their... HELP! I need help connecting my Directv satellite box model HD-250 to my LG DVD recorder model DR1F9H in order to copy all of my tivo'd recordings on my Directv satellite. I also need to know how to connect an additional DVD player to my LG DVD recorder for coping my...

How do I connect a DVD Recorder to Satellite Box to HDTV? [ 1 Answers ]

Here's what I'm trying to connect: Phillips DVD Recorder Model DVDR3400 (which has 1 HDMI input) DirecTV HD Receiver (which also has 1 HDMI input) Panasonic Plasma HDTV Model TH-42PX60U (has 2 HDMI inputs) And this is what I have in the way of cables: 1 HDMI cable 1 component video...

How do I connect a combo dvd/vcr to a dish network satellite dvr/tv? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect a combo dvd/vcr to a dish network satellite dvr/tv?

View more questions Search