Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    denise2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Still trying to find the song title and the artist
    There's a song I've heard a few times on some R&B stations. It seems like the title might be A Real Woman or A Good Woman or possibly A Grown Woman. I have heard all three of those lines in the song. Anyway, some of the lyrics are "A real woman be hookin' up those home cooked meals." In another part of the song he says something about her not letting go of a fight until she proves her point, but that's what he likes about her... he thinks that's cute. I rec'd one response so far saying it was Lemar. Thanks... but it wasn't the song I was looking for.
    Has anyone else heard this song and do you know the title and artist?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2007, 01:41 PM
    I thought I was going nuts trying to find this. But I finally found it. Here goes:

Raheem DeVaughn - Woman Lyrics | Collection of Song Lyrics at Song Lyrics.com
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2007, 01:57 PM
    You are welcome. Took me almost half an hour to find it. Glad it was the right one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me find song title/artist [ 8 Answers ]

Please help me with the title and the artists to this song Man and Woman are singing the song Sitting here, waiting for love to comeback into my life(heart) ... Chorus: I can't live without you I can't do without your love ...

I need to find the title and artist of a song [ 1 Answers ]

The song is performed by a black male and the chorus is "I need you right now" The artists' first name may be Smokey. It's a gospel song.

Help Me find artist or SOng Title! [ 4 Answers ]

I know this is really vague, but it's driving me batty. I'm looking for the artist and song title of a song I heard at American Eagle while shopping. It's a British rapper/hip hop guy. I was told he's white with dark hair. The song was comical. It was about a girl/girls in general. I can't...

I can't find the Title or the artist of this song [ 1 Answers ]

:( I can't find the Title or the artist of this song, but I know parts of the lyrics: Not A day goes by, that I don't dream of you and your angel eyes that I'm so drawn into, you just say the words, and to your arms i'd run, oh I sure wish that I could be the one. I tried looking for it...

View more questions Search