Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athenamia Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Nov 17, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Another Dream.
    ~ In my dream, "Lyndsay Lohan" and I came across a public pool party (in New york City maybe?) and she had her suit under her clothes but I didn't have mine. So I went into a hotel thinking maybe they had one in my size in their lost and found, the guy there was no help so I somehow figured out they were on the sixth floor and snuck onto one of the employee elevators.
    ~I pressed 6, but the elevator kept going from floor 1 to 6 (upwards the whole time) 1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6 and so on. I could see through the "cracks" when I was passing a floor, but had to keep looking back as my back was turned to the doors where the buttons were. So I educated guessed it and pressed the red button where I thought a floor was. The elevator shot down so fast that I was slammed to the ceiling. I do not remember it crashing to the floor or anything at all after that except that I was only a little scared, more startled I guess.
    ~Oh and there was a red piece of chalk, the fat kind that I stole from somewhere in the hotel and hid behind the window before I got on the elevator. (Just trying to add anything I can remember)
    ~ Any ideas?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2007, 01:34 PM
    My purely guess is it sounds like you are a survivor (maybe not even realize it) and you are going to be needing to be stronger for a new challenge that may be for a better position in life like a career, a move or some positive change but you need to be strong.

Just checked it

Clothes, is symbolic of your public self and how you are perceived. Indication of your condition and status in life.
    To dream that you are shopping for or buying clothes, signifies your anxieties about trying to fit in or being "well-suited" for your changing role. (Wonder if it applies to looking for as well as buying?)

Elevator, signifies that you will quickly rise to status and wealth. You may have risen to a higher level of consciousness and are looking at the world from an elevated viewpoint.

Chalk, Your ability and knowledge is being called into question. Your knowledge could be put to the test.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Nov 17, 2007, 01:40 PM
    Check out these websites:
    An Online Guide To Dream Interpretation
    Dreams and Their Interpretation in Clinical Psychology

Hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did I dream this up? [ 2 Answers ]

Or was there really a show that had a little blonde girl singing with some dogs,possibly bassets, in her bedroom. They would only come alive when she was alone. They each sang a different song with her. Does anyone else remember that show?I need the name of it.

Help with dream [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, And acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help...

A dream! [ 2 Answers ]

Quick summary. I really liked this guy and we kind of had an argument. Well about a week later I had a dream that my brother was telling me that I was not meant to be With this guy. Does that mean we are not meant to be. Or was it just a dream.

Need help with a Dream. [ 11 Answers ]

Sorry I forgot to mention that I posted two dreams within one post.. I do keep a dream log, and I only write down dreams that I think need interepting, these are the main two I really do need some help on.. No one else has been able to give me any insight on either of the two and what...

Dream [ 8 Answers ]

Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, and acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help figure this out,...

View more questions Search