Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zzz1984 Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Nov 17, 2007, 12:50 PM
    True love
    Normally I am a reasonable and level headed person. But when it comes to this girl everything goes totally out of the window!

We first met when we were about 6 years old, we were best friends! Then her mother took her out of my school and I was left with no word from her for years.

I moved on to middle school at about the age of 11, and the "new girl" arrived. That's right it was her! We then became b/f and g/f, saw each other everyday etc.

We moved up to senior school but on the first day she wasn't there! Disappeared again!

When I was 17 in the 6th form she came back but this time it was diffrenet she had a b/f!

We loved each other still but my heart was breaking every day! Luckily (sort of) she moved yet again! And that was it I never saw her again until I was about 19 when we passed each other in the street. Our eyes locked as we walked past each other. I didn't have the bottle to speak to her so that was the end of that.

When I was 22 she emailed me through friends reunited and we emailed back and forth for about 6 months and text. One day she just stopped! Nothing! Not a reason for it or anything!

One year has passed since then and I have just bought a house. On my first day in the house I reconised my next door neighbour (her sister)

I been there 6 weeks there now and it happened! I knew it was going to happen sooner or later. I was going to see her we just looked at each other. I then bottled it yet again and never spoke and went inside my house.

ANYWAY!

I love her and I am 99% sure she will love me still as I believe we are soul mates

What should I do? Ignore her? Speak to her? Ask her out?

Help!

Thanks for reading if you did lol
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Nov 17, 2007, 01:15 PM
    If you like her, by all means talk to her. If you haven't seen her in a while, she might have a boyfriend or even a husband. So, be prepared if that is the case. If not, just talk a little, ask her if she wants go grab a coffee sometime and catch up. If nothing else, you can rekindle a good friendship.

One thing though, when you talk to her don't blurt out that you are her soul mate or that you love her. It might be a little too much for her to take in all at once. Just tell her how glad you are to catch up with her again. Tell her you two should get together again and hang out. Then, you might have a chance to pick things up with her again. Good luck! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

True love [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I am really down these days. Here is my whole story. I love this guy to death. I feel like he is my true love. I know him from my childhood and I used to like him then too but was distracted by other things. I am 19 and I dated two other guys till date and I finally got him. Its been 2...

Where does true love appear? [ 3 Answers ]

I have this girl as a friend... we've known each other for 5 years.. but I've never told her that I like her and want to go out with her... and then something just snaped in my head.. my called her and told her that we should go watch pirates of the Caribbean 3 next week. And she said sure... and...

True love [ 6 Answers ]

Hello... I want to ask also about my true love in the future... and when?:( Thank you..

View more questions Search