Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pradham Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 12:38 PM
    How do I make pot painting
    I do some paintings,just I want to know how to do the pot painting.
    Thank you
    PRADHAM.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2007, 03:52 AM
    Are you asking about painting an image of a pot, or painting on objects like flower pots? Or, maybe even something else altogether?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pot addiction [ 9 Answers ]

I have been smoking pot for about 6 years now on and off. I tried quitting before but I always come back to it. When I don't have any pot I get really bad withdrawals even if its like a day without. I want to quit but I can't deal with the withdrawl again and I don't think my boyfriend wants to...

Sandblasting Pot [ 4 Answers ]

Is there anyone out there that can tell me about sandblasters? I need to know how you go about running something other than sand through one. Do they have different tips for say, sand, soda and cob? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is my boyfriend addicted to pot? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been together with my boyfriend for a year, and pot has been a major issue between us. I don't like the idea of him smoking at all. I've tried it a couple times, but it just made me depressed. I never want to smoke it and I wish that my boyfriend would stop. I've told him I want him to at...

Crock Pot [ 2 Answers ]

How long can you keep the food in the crock pot on Warm? Can you put the Hot crock pot of food into the refrigerator?

Crock pot [ 3 Answers ]

I'm about to cook a pot roast in my 6qt crock pot. It's call a "Crock Watcher". It has an auto function besides low and high. I lost the book on this and wondered if anyone was fimiliar with this pot, and if was OK if I left it on 'auto' overnight, then swith to low in the morning till dinner time.

View more questions Search