Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spankydodi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 09:31 AM
    Getting pert neer nippy at the house
    Blower going no heat flowin 1973 roof top ac/heater.?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 17, 2007, 07:47 PM
    OK what are you telling us? Is the unit not running? What is it doing? Did you check the electric circuit breaker in the house panel? Did you check the fuses or disconnect on the roof? You need to do this and report back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Owner of the House Lost House While We're Still Paying Him Rent [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently going through a somewhat messy situation.. My husband and I moved into this house in Victorville about 2 and a half years ago. The house was perfect and the rent was suitable and our 5 kids loved the neighborhood and their new schools. Well about three weeks ago this man had came over...

House trained dog pooping in house [ 2 Answers ]

I have a house trained dog that is allowed to have full access to our home at all times and come and go through his dog door when he needs to pee or poo. We have not had a problem with him going in the house before, but recently at night he has been pooping and peeing in the same spot. He still...

A cat moving from house to house [ 1 Answers ]

My parents are divorced and I want a cat. Most cats don't like moving but they would be moving to a different house every week. They wouldn't stay at the same house. What cat should I get?

Could ghosts jump from house to house? [ 20 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking to purchase a lot and build a new house. I "googled" the name of the road where the lot is to and 10 web links came up for that road being one of the most haunted places in CT. It reads that there is a "white lady" that is in one of the houses on the road. She is not a mean...

Nippy Rottweiler [ 1 Answers ]

Help! We have a 9 week old Rottweiler that we've had for two weeks. He is very nippy, and we need help curbing this behavior. We have tried the following: giving a firm "NO" and replacing our hand with something he is allowed to chew on, ignoring him as soon as he starts to nip so he isn't getting...

View more questions Search