Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Nov 17, 2007, 07:08 AM
    Horrible acne
    I have to go somewhere in a few hours; what's the most quick fix for a giant pimple?? :(
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Nov 17, 2007, 12:03 PM
    Try the new neutrogena stuff .It's got that thing called "microderm" or something like that. I'm sorry I'm being vague but I'm not sure what it's called. It's a spot treatment that helps in 8 hours, it really helped me. You can get it at walmart, it's an orange and silver litltle bottle like the size of your thumb.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 17, 2007, 12:08 PM
    There is no quick cure for pimples of blemishes. To reduce the swelling, try using an ice cube on the pimple for a few minutes. You can use concealer to camouflage the pimple if you have to go out to an event.
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Nov 17, 2007, 01:08 PM
    You could pop it or put toothpaste on it. The toothpaste worked with me when I tried it once. Hope this helps and if not pop that sucka!
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Nov 17, 2007, 01:27 PM
    I don't have any coverup or concealer, is there anyway to improvise?
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Nov 17, 2007, 01:31 PM
    The ice cube thing works well for me. Poping it may make it look more red and angry looking. I would go with concealer if you have to go out right away. Also, when I am getting a breakout, I wash my face with a little bit of baking soda and warm water. My grandma told me about that, and it seems to work for me. If you have dry skin, or a sore spot (from popping a zit) you might not want to use it, as the salt will burn if it gets into an open sore. Hope this helps.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 17, 2007, 01:38 PM
    I don't recommend using toothpaste on acne. Toothpaste contain ingredients that can irritate the skin. meecy12, if you don't have a concealer, you can dab a little foundation on the pimple and then use a pressed powder. This should help cover the blemish.
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Nov 18, 2007, 07:01 PM
    How did it go? Were you able to cover up that pest?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Please help! My hair is horrible! [ 23 Answers ]

I just dyed my hair a "dark brown" but it came out to a goth looking black this evening and its horrible! I can't even look in the mirror without crying :( I took 2 showers since dyeing it and some of the color still comes out but when I come out of the shower I still look the same :( I have been...

Horrible husband [ 7 Answers ]

My friends husband has signed over their home to his father in an attempt to hide the equity they have in their home in the divorce settlement is this legal? He also was charged with assaulting her and is now under a two year restraining order which gave her the marital home to live in during that...

Horrible Mess [ 2 Answers ]

K I got a problem, my boyfriend says I can't talk to my ex who just my friend now and it was OK before because my boyfriend went to another school, but this year were all going to be in the same school, and I don't want either to fight and get hurt. My boyfriend thinks my ex is trying to win me...

Horrible Odor [ 1 Answers ]

When the toilet is flushed after someone uses it there is a horrible smell in the basement what is that from?

View more questions Search