Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Nov 26, 2005, 07:58 AM
    Who turned off the lights?
    Okay, there's this weird stuff that has happened to me a few times. It started like this. Once I when I lived in sc I wrked at this place where I took care of a alziemer patient. Well I take this lady to the bathroom and sit her on the toilet. The next I know she has her pajamas on and I am tucking her in to bed. I have no memory of putting her pajamas ( wich she can't do herself) and no memory of walking her across that floor to her bed. This had me very confused like what if she had fell because of that or worse. This has happened to me at other times and places in different situations too. No one else seems to notice it. I just shake the tingly feeling from my head and try to pretend it didn't happen. Ive gone through a lot of stress lately so I guess that could cause it. What do you think?

Nov 26, 2005, 01:30 PM
    Okay then ill answer my own question. Crankiebabie you have a serious diseas and you'll die in 5 seconds. Oh god its dark wait there's a light! Kidding. You need a spa and you need a man(not!) and you need some maid service and you need a gallon of ice cream and starcrunches and hot sauce to put on the star crunches. Can anyone else help me out here please? Is there a doctor in the hizouse?
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 26, 2005, 05:37 PM
    How About a Doctor?
    It would be best to see your family doctor and explain the symptoms to him/her. This could be anything from a reaction to toxins, or organic, so please see one as soon as possible and get some tests. It would also help if you made a list of 'family illness history' i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, heart diseases, etc, and some of your symptoms and also list all of the medications you have been taking. This will help the doctor make his/her assessment easier to help you. Good Luck.

P.S. We all do this on our free time and really appreciate feedback if our answers/advice helped or not, please: click the Rate This Post link located on the blue date line above our names on the right side, next to the number of the post, click on Approve or Disapprove, and give a comment. Thanks!

Nov 26, 2005, 05:43 PM
    Excellent
    Thank you. I rate your post 5o and a half stars.
    kennedy14 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2005, 02:57 AM
    Mind blank
    Hi I think you should visit your doctor as I used to get mind blanks a lot not long after I started a hard time in my life I used to forget where I was going , how I got there and why I was there . Sometimes I would head to the shop and never get there but end up miles from my home and not knowing how I got there

My doctor said it was all down to the stress I was suffering and my mind was just blanking every day things out , I was referred to some one to whom I could speak to about my problems now I doing great and the only time I get mind blanks is after a night out in town with the girls lol

Good luck :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer turned on, nothing on screen [ 9 Answers ]

I turned on my comp, power comes on but there isn't anything on screen as if I was away from my computer for a long period. I triple checked all wires, un-plugged and replugged everything, switch new monitor and it won't work. Someone please help me.

Drip when bathroom faucet is turned on [ 3 Answers ]

I have a problem that has me confused. When I turn on the hot water handle on my bathroom sink faucet I hear a dripping sound. I have investigate the hose from the faucet to the valve and found no moisture. I have also checked the valve up to the wall and see no moisture. No wetness on the...

Hair turned yellow, need help! [ 2 Answers ]

I had a dark blondish hair color.. with light highlights.. I decided to change my color.. I wanted my hair all one color.. a lightish blonde, but I have a very low budget so I decided to do it myself and went to the store and bought a blonde hair color (Clairol - Born Blonde 'Original').. it...

When the water was turned on again! [ 3 Answers ]

Had to turn the water line off for some repair work and after turning it back on after a half hour or so I flushed one of the toilets and KABOOM. Flushed the other toilet and same thing. I can understand some air in the line being compressed by all that water pressure but how to relieve it so it...

3 lights ran between 2 3-ways, can one of these lights be controlled by a 3rd switch? [ 2 Answers ]

There are 3 lights connected, 2 in one room and the third at the bottom of the stairs. There is a 3-way at the top of the stairs and another in the room with the 2 lights. This guy would like to also be able to switch off just the 3rd light at the bottom of the stairs. I did not dig into this too...

View more questions Search