Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myecee Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 12:50 AM
    Bang bang
    Please what do I tell my hair dresser so she gets it right this time. I want the cute side bangs. If anybody has these please tell me what to say to her. And why do I feel so bad and not say anything when I do not like it or it is not right. I want the big side bangs the thick ones not these tiny ones that are on the side of my head I want the ones that like sweep across your face or forehead. Are they called something special. I know this may sound dumb but I have told her this at least 2 times and have went to other places and nothing.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 17, 2007, 12:12 PM
    I think bangs are cute. Long bangs are in right now. Before your haircut, you should explain to your stylist how you want your hair cut, and he or she will try to achieve your goal. Or, you can look through magazine for a picture of your desired haircut and show it to your stylist.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Nov 17, 2007, 01:22 PM
    Having a picture really helps. I never quite got the exact haircut I wanted. But, last time, I found a picture of exactly what I was looking for. I loved the way my hair looked.

Nov 17, 2007, 05:22 PM
    Comment on PrettyLady's post
    Thanks for your advice

Nov 17, 2007, 05:23 PM
    Comment on peggyhill's post
    Thanks I got it cut today and it looks pretty good I am going to have to get use to these bangs..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big Bang [ 7 Answers ]

What proof is there that the universe began from a big bang I know it's expanding but what else?

Toilet bang after flush [ 4 Answers ]

I get a loud bang when I flush and the water drains, but then stops and doesn't fill back up. The bang is coming from the incoming water line. I had a plumber come out and he said to just disconnect the incoming line, let the air bleed out. It started as a once a day bang, but now it's every...

Toilet Bang w/ Flush [ 2 Answers ]

My toilet bangs every time it is flushed. This started to happen after a plumber changed the inside flush mechanism. He also did some type of cutting under the toilet tank to put the piece in; I am not sure what he did exactly; I was not there. His reasoning is that the flange is going. It seems...

Big bang [ 2 Answers ]

Why does my furnace puff loudly when first ignighting? It's a natural gas Hydro Therm with two burners. The pilot seems to be resting close to the primary burner? Help My furnace seems to let out a loud pop when ignighting it's a natural gas two burner Hydro Therm pilot seems to be close to...

Bang Bang Bang! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, thanks for reading and double thanks for replying! When the cold water valve is turned on in my bath tub, a very loud and rapid banging sound can be heard through out the house. It sounds like an MG42 machine gun, or even like a WW2 anti air flak cannon! The sound goes away as soon as the...

View more questions Search