Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mombarnett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 08:40 PM
    Hook up dish satellite, vcr, dvd player/recorder and TV
    How do I connect dish satellite, a vcr, a dvd player/recorder to my TV so I can play dvds and transfer vcr contents to dvds. I need help with the terminology on the in and outputs and what kind of cables.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2007, 08:50 AM
    A lot of this depends on TV Connections available.
    Check out: Welcome to Monster®
    Then click on "home theater connection guide".
    It is very simplified and useful. Very well explained. With Diagrams.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hook up dvd recorder to TV and satellite dish [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if anybody out there has any diagrams on how to hook up a dvd recorder to an existing satellite box and television. I need to know what cables run from the satellite box to the TV then the cables that run from the dvd to the TV and back etc.:(

Hook up Dish Network to DVD (recorder) VCR and then TV [ 6 Answers ]

I have a DVD recorder, a VCR and I want to be able to hook them up to both record and play on both or either the VCR or DVD. Can you tell me how to hook them up. The DVD reqards another step and that is a RF Modulator . Thanks very much, pulling hair out. Now.

Hook up of Satellite,Tv,DVD recorder [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Toshiba 51 projection TV hooked up to a Star Choice Satellite system. I want to hook up a vcr & dvd recorder. I have s-system cables, component cables(red blue green) and rca (yellow red white) cables to do the hook up but cannot figure it out.I did have a dvd/vhs recorder combo unit...

VCR/DVD Combo, DVD Recorder hookup to Satellite TV [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to hookup a VCR/DVD combo and a DVD Recorder to my TV. I have satellite TV, but the satellite receiver is not connected to the same TV. I have read and reread all four books and can not figure it out. I want to be able to record from the television to both the VCR and the DVD...

Hook up od VCR and DVD player to Starchoice satellite [ 1 Answers ]

I have gotten Starchoice and I have a dvd and vcr player. They installed Sterchoice but not my vcr and dvd. I only have 1 place in the back of my TV, vcr, and dvd player to put rca cbbles but I don't know how to put them.

View more questions Search