Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmkempel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 07:12 PM
    Opening an estate bank account
    Ok here's my situation. I need to open an estate bank account so that I can start paying off my deceased dads accounts. The problem? My credit stinks royally and no bank will let me open an account because I can't pass a credit check. SOOOOO now what? Is there a loop hole somewhere? Can I have someone else open the account? Please help! I'm stuck and want all this over with. Thanks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 16, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Where do you personally bank at now? Assumeing you have a bank account. You also should be using an EIN number normally to open the account with since the estate is a separate person, also do you have court paper work showing the estate.

Try he smaller banks, talk to the bank oficials.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 16, 2007, 07:58 PM
    Why should your credit affect opening a no interest checking account in the name of the estate?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Opening estate [ 4 Answers ]

Hello,My father in Law recently passed away and as part of trying to file a Lawsuite against the homwe he was in fro neglect and possible abuse I spoke to an attorney and he told me that his wife would have to open his estate and I'm confused why this would be needed as part of the possible law...

Opening a US bank account by a non-resident [ 2 Answers ]

Dear friends, Greetings to you everyone.I am a Pharmacist of Nigerian nationality presently trying to learn about Google Adsence. Please in order to facilitate my progress in this novel area of internet business I would like you to tell me the procedures...

Brokerage account opening with judgement against me [ 2 Answers ]

If I have a judgement against me in Minnesota, can my credit card debts be collected from a brokerage trading account that is going to be opened soon? My checking account was cleaned out in the past and I am unsure about opening a trading account in my name. Thanks for some answers.

Estate Bank Account [ 1 Answers ]

In New York state how long must the estate bank account be kept open for? Paul

Estate Bank Account Access [ 2 Answers ]

My brother and I are the administrators of my mothers estate. We had to probate the estate and opened a bank account. Instead of paying every bill out of the estate with a check, we withdrew the money and made the payments ourselves. Also, I got out money to keep aside to pay bills in case my...

View more questions Search