Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pluckyflamingo Posts: 220, Reputation: 17

Nov 16, 2007, 03:33 PM
    It was a movie that came out maybe in the late 80's or early 90's. The movie was based off the book but in a newer time version. All I remember that was out of the ordinary was the only way they could defeat the giant was by feeding him a huge red gummy person (kinda looked like a sour patch kid) I will try to remember more but that's all I have at the moment.

And it is not a cartoon
    mustangchristy77 Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

Nov 18, 2007, 03:40 PM
    Could this be Jack and the Beanstalk: The Real Story

Nov 19, 2007, 12:02 PM
    No it was before that movie came out
    stephiechic66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 01:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pluckyflamingo
    It was a movie that came out maybe in the late 80's or early 90's. The movie was based off of the book but in a newer time version. All I remember that was out of the ordinary was the only way they could defeat the giant was by feeding him a huge red gummy person (kinda looked like a sour patch kid) I will try to remember more but thats all I have at the moment.

And it is not a cartoon
    I remember this movie too, but I can not remember the name of it for the life of me. Did Jack's mom work at a construction site? Wasn't Jack friends with a girl in the movie too? Do you remember any of the actors?
    itsmine1962 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 12:26 AM
    I've been looking for it for about five years (I barely remember if from my childhood). It's called Beanstalk from 1994.

Oct 27, 2009, 11:40 AM

OMG, I cannot believe you knew it, thank you soooooo much, this has been driving me crazy for the longest time. I looked for it on YOU TUBE and it was there. I am glad it is real and not something I just imagined.

Thank you again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Need Name of A children's movie [ 7 Answers ]

There is a movie that is about 10 years old ,maybe more, that I need the title of. It is a children's movie and it is about a little girl who is on an adventure. She has to go through obstacles like walking upside down on a dirt road and she has little friends that are like cabage patch kids (I...

Children's movie! [ 2 Answers ]

Children's animated movie about animals ( I think badgers) Young children's families are exterminated their friend gets very sick and they must go in search of a flower that will make her better. They build a flying machine and use it to start their journey! I must know the name of this movie!...

Children's Movie - about a mouse [ 2 Answers ]

It's about a mouse and he wears a poorboy hat and a red shirt. I don't really remember many details about the movie, I just remember loving it and am really stuck on the name. I think it may have had 'adventure' and maybe the name of the mouse in the title of the movie.

Children's Movie [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie that my daughter used to watch in the 90s, It has a talking purple book, a wizard and a library. There was hole in the floor where she thinks a dragon used to come out. I don't think is was scary... Any ideas?? This is driving us both nuts:eek:

View more questions Search