Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simixavier Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 09:19 AM
    I cannot open internet explorer site
    I cannot open internet explorer site when openning a message is displaying like" internet Explorer has encountered and needs to close " and there will be two option like Debug close IF HE CLICK ON THE CLOSE BUTTON THE PAGE WILL BE CLOSED HEL ME
    simixavier Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 09:20 AM
    I cannot open internet explorer site when openning a message is displaying like" internet Explorer has encountered and needs to close "

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot open internet explorer [ 3 Answers ]

For some reason, I cannot log on to Internet explorer... the screen pops up but the connecting to site 127 etc... wont let me log on... I can log on to my AOL acct... but when I go to sites that require IE... it won't let me log on... Help :confused:

Can't open internet explorer [ 4 Answers ]

In Windows 98SE with IE 6.0 SP1, I cannot open Internet Explorer. I have tried the OS' "Repair IE" tool; downloaded and ran IEfix, uninstalled IE 6.0 SP1, redownloaded and reinstalled it with no improvement. I have ran Hijack This and submitted the log to knowledgeable techs who found no problem...

Can not Open Internet Explorer [ 2 Answers ]

When I try to open Internet Explorer, My Computer, Search or other explorer connected software I get a clock for a few seconds, my screen repaints, and then nothing happens; i.e. the explorer does not open. I am running Windows XP Home edition. I have tried reinstalling Internet Explorer v6.0,...

Open Internet explorer in new window? [ 5 Answers ]

Please help! I have figured out how to do just about everything I want except open a new window when I click on a link. I have windows xp professional version 2002 service pack 2. I can not figure this out :eek: anyone know how?

Can't open my Internet Explorer [ 5 Answers ]

Something happened to my PC a few days ago... now I can't open my internet explorer and everything that uses IE like My computer, Windows explorer etc etc... would not open and they crash my computer... There is a small box that pops up occasionally that says that there is a problem with internet...

View more questions Search